How to Add a Class/Level to Your Registration:
Levels and Classes are displayed based on the dancer’s age, entered above. Ensure the correct "Birth Date" is included before advancing onto your registration.
1. Start by clicking the blue button below, labeled “Select Class”.
2. A class listing will appear, separated by levels with in-person and virtual options. You can scroll through a list of all classes or use the filter by clicking the blue magnifying glass (search) icon in the top left corner of the page. Select the desired level and click “Apply” to only show classes in that level.
3. Click the class you would like to add. You will return to your registration form, with the selected class included.
4. To add more than one class, repeat this process, with the blue button now labeled “Select Another Class”. If all desired classes have been selected, continue to read and approve the required policies and agreements, then Submit Registration.
5. IMPORTANT for Youth Dancers: Repeat Step #4 until you have selected all required classes for your level. The Conditioning component of each level outlines the minimum requirements and number of required classes. It is also listed on our FAQ: https://www.joffreyballetschool.com/youth-ballet#class-minimums
6. Your Registration will be reviewed for accuracy and proper placement by our Registrar and Artistic Director. A registration fee of $50 per student is due upon initial submission of registration.