I acknowledge that all programs and activities of Ultimate Cheer Fusion including, but not limited to cheerleading, tumbling, fitness classes, team training, practices, open gym, performances, competitions, demonstrations, parades, community promotions and traveling to and from such activities, birthday parties, whether held at the premises of Ultimate Cheer Fusion or elsewhere, and no matter how or where the travel is conducted (collectively referred to as the "activities") are physical activities that involve running, jumping, kicking, lifting, rotation, and coordinated body movements. I agree that participation by the participant in any activity involves inherent physical risks and I agree to assume the full risk of any bodily injuries (including death), damages, or loss which I / the participant may sustain as a result of any activities or travel arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with participation in the Activities. I certify that the participants present level of physical condition is consistent with the demands of active participation in the activities.
I agree that I, my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively "my Successors") do hereby fully release Ultimate Cheer Fusion from any and all liability, claims, and causes of action arising from any injury, damage or loss I / the participant may sustain as a result of any activities arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with my / the participant's participation in the activities and covenant not to sue Ultimate Cheer Fusion for the same, whether caused by negligence of Ultimate Cheer Fusion or otherwise. This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver.
I have read, understand and agree to the Ultimate Cheer Fusion Gym Rules & Policies below. I understand they are designed for the safety and protection of me / the participant and I hereby agree to inform my child (the participant) of the risks of the activities and the importance of abiding by the rules and policies.
1. Use of the equipment (including trampoline, Tumbl Trak, foam pit, etc) is strictly forbidden without the proper supervision of a qualified Ultimate Cheer Fusion coach.
2. The supervising coach is in charge. The supervising coach has the authority to refuse or expel anyone from the gym.
3. Horseplay, rude behaviour, shouting, swearing, and bullying is not tolerated by anyone (athletes, parents, guardians, relatives, etc.)
4. Open gym is for 5 and up. Participants need to be able to train safely and independently without parental guidance.
5. Parent, family members and visitors are not allowed on gym equipment unless with the advanced permission / direction of a gym owner or supervising coach. Ultimate Cheer Fusion provides a closed gym practice for all our All-Star teams.
6. All accidents / incidents must be immediately reported to the supervising coach or gym owner.
7. One person at a time on tumbl trak.
8. No flips or head-first or prone entries into foam pit. feet first only.
9. All skills in which are unfamiliar to the participant must be performed with a supervising coach present.
10. There shall be no spotting of skills unless done by a certified/Junior coach at that level of skill.
11. Please remove all outdoor shoes when entering the gym, we are an indoor shoes only facility.
12. No smoking. Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited. Anyone appearing to be under the influence will be immediately removed from our gym.
13. Jewelry is to be removed for all practices.
14. Long hair must be tied back
15. No jeans or ripped pieces of clothing allowed
16. No gum, candy, food or drink (except water) allowed in the training area.
17. When and if required, the supervising coach will implement the emergency policy and procedures.
18. Ultimate Cheer Fusion is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Look for lost items in our lost and found bin. Valuables should be left at home.
19. BULLYING, HARASSMENT, AND SEXUAL MISCONDUCT: Ultimate Cheer Fusion prides itself in creating a positive and safe environment for all athletes and treats all incidents relating to behaviour of this nature very seriously. We encourage all athletes and families to speak with the gym management immediately upon experiencing any behaviour by an athlete, coach or other family members that may be construed as bullying, harassment or sexual misconduct. We will investigate in a sensitive and confidential manner, respectful for all concerned.
20. Inability or refusal to follow these and other coach directives and rules WILL result in immediate expulsion from the gym