Parents Code of Conduct
• I will provide NJCOD with current telephone numbers, emails, medical information, and emergency contact information.
• I will view the NJCOD website, check emails, my child's dance bag, and ask any questions regarding NJCOD news and updates.
• I will trust that the staff and teachers at NJCOD have my dancer's best interest in mind when it comes to their dance education.
• I will take responsibility for all fees, tuition and costume payment deadlines throughout the year.
• I will respect the NJCOD facilities as if they were my own home and I will not allow my dancer's siblings to disrupt classes in session, staff working and/or vandalize the buildings.
• I will alert NJCOD if there are any significant changes in my dancer's health, or well being that may affect his/her ability to attend class or perform.
• I understand I am not permitted to interrupt teachers before, during or after classes. Any issues should be brought to the front desk who will inform the instructor and/or director.
• NJCOD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with the above.