I recognize that severe injuries, including permanent paralysis or death can occur in sports or activities involving height or motion, those activities including but not limited to gymnastics, tumbling, dance and cheerleading. Being fully aware of these dangers I hereby give consent for my child to participate in and all Athletic Arts Center programs and activities and I accept all risks associated with this participation.
In consideration for my child(ren)'s participation I hereby, for myself and my child(ren) and our respective heirs and successors, Covenant not to sue and forever release Athletic Arts Center, LLC, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors and volunteers from all liability resulting in damages or injuries incurred as a result of participation including those resulting from acts of negligence.
In any event of an accident or emergency, when I cannot be contacted, I hereby authorize my child to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold Athletic Arts Center, LLC and its representative harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself or my child(ren) as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for Athletic Arts Center, LLC. I have read and understand this assumption of risk and waiver of liability and medical authorization.
• All students must wear appropriate dance clothes to class. Those who do not meet the dress code will not be allowed to participate in class and will be asked to sit and observe class.
o Ballet - Pink ballet shoes (ballet "style" slippers are not allowed) and tights (no pantyhose), any color ballet leotard and pink ballet shoes. Ballet skirts, leg warmers, warm up etc. are allowed. Hair should be in a neat bun.
o Tap - Any color or style dancewear. Leotard (dance or gymnastics) and shorts, leggings or skirts are recommended. Tan or black tap shoes. Hair should be neatly secured.
o Contemporary- footundeez or dance paws any color or style dancewear (no street clothes), leotard, dance shorts, jazz pants. Warm ups and leg warmers are allowed. Hair should be neatly secured.
o Jazz/Hip Hop- Jazz shoes any color or style dancewear (no street clothes), leotard, dance shorts, jazz pants. Warm ups and leg warmers are allowed. Hair should be neatly secured.
o Hip Hop/Breakdance- Any color or style dancewear (no street clothes), leotard, dance shorts, jazz pants. Warm ups and leg warmers are allowed. Hair should be neatly secured.
o Acro &Tumbling - Any color leotard, fitted dance tank and fitted shorts or leggings (no baggy shirts or street clothes). Bare feet or footundeez are required. Hair should be neatly secured. No bows or jewelry.
o Creative Kids - Pink ballet shoes (ballet "style" slippers are not allowed) and tights, any color ballet dress, leotard, with tutu or dance skirt. Hair should be neatly secured.
o Musical Theatre - Jazz shoes, any color leotard, jazz shorts, pants or leggings. Hair should be neatly secured.
• If your child arrives early for class, they are not allowed on the equipment. The use of any gym apparatus or equipment is prohibited without the supervision of an instructor.
• Absolutely no food, drink or street shoes are permitted in the gym. No Gum chewing will be allowed in class.
• All participants must respect their classmates, as well as their instructor.
• Our classes are very active so please pack deodorant in your child's dance bag.
• If enrollment does not reach an appropriate number of students, that class will be cancelled and students will be placed in other classes.