We accept: cash, cheques, credit cards (Visa & Mastercard), Visa & Mastercard debit cards, as well as direct bank account withdrawals.
Cheques are to be made payable to: "Delta Community Music School" or "DCMS" and are due and payable upon receipt of an invoice.
CASH OR CHEQUES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL BEFORE THE STUDENT BEGINS LESSONS.Late Payment/Arrears
Payment Options For the Regular September to June weekly lessons
- Late payments may result in the suspension of lessons.
- ALL NSF CHEQUES WILL BE CHARGED A $35.00 HANDLING FEE.
- Enrollment is only accepted from those returning students whose fees and accounts are paid up to date and are in good standing. Any arrears must be paid in full before subsequent enrollment is accepted.
Payment Options For any Other Lessons, Contracts, Classes, Workshops, Camps, Festivals, Ensembles, etc.
We offer three payment options for your convenience:
1) One payment in full prior to lesson start.
2) Three payments (1 initial deposit followed by 2 equal payments)
After paying the membership fee, registration fee(s) and the tuition for the final 4 lessons as a deposit, the remaining tuition can be paid in two equal installments on or before Sept 1st and January 2nd.
3) Ten payments (1 initial deposit followed by 9 monthly payments):
After paying the membership fee, the registration fee(s), and the tuition for the final 4 lessons as a deposit, the remaining tuition will be divided into nine equal payments dated for the first of each month starting Sept 1st through May 1st.
o Tuition fees are payable in advance for the term of lesson.
o Tuition fees are pro-rated for students that register after a term has started.
o The initial tuition payment for 4 lessons in the deposit does NOT replace the September tuition. The initial tuition payment covers the final 4 lessons of the term, NOT the first 4.
Cancellations, Refunds, & Withdrawls
Tuition and any other fees Must be Paid in Full and in Advance.
- Each instructor has their own cancellation and lesson make-up policy. Students/parents are highly encouraged to discuss an instructor's make-up lesson policy with the instructor prior to enrolling in a class.
- Lessons cancelled by students/parents/guardians
If lessons are cancelled by the student/parent, it is at the sole discretion of the instructor whether or not to provide a make-up lesson. Instructors are under no obligation to do so. The instructors are here for your lesson whether or not you are able to attend and we are therefore unable to issue refunds or credits for any missed lessons. However, if the instructor cancels a lesson, you will either receive a make up lesson or you will be refunded for that lesson at the end of the term.
- Lessons cancelled by the instructor
Most of our instructors are professional performing artists. This means there may be some disruption of the normal lesson times. The instructor will do everything possible to find a mutually agreeable time to make-up any lessons they cancel due to illness or professional commitments. In the event that a time convenient to both parties is not found, credits or refunds will be issued at the end of the term.
- Non-attendance of lessons, for whatever reason, does NOT constitute withdrawal.
- In the event of a student withdrawal, or a student initiated change of instructor, 15 days' notice must be given (adjusted for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Spring Breaks closures). This notice is required whether or not the student attends these lessons. Registration and membership fees are not refundable.
- Due to the continuous nature of group lessons, missed lessons cannot be made-up and a withdrawal from group lessons cannot be refunded.