In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way at KY GEM CATS athletic/gymnastic/cheer
programs, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the
potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal
discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from
the negligence of staff employees, agents, and representatives of KY GEM CATS or others and
assume full responsibility for my participation or that of my minor child or ward for whom I am signing
for as legal guardian of a minor; and
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation.
If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I may
remove myself or a minor who I have signed for from participation and bring such to the immediate
attention of nearest staff employee; and
4. I, for myself, or my minor child/ward and on behalf of my heirs, assigned, personal
representatives and next of kin, herby release and hold harmless Ky GEM CATS LLC, their coaches,
officers, staff employees, agents, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers,
and, if applicable, owners and lessors of said premise used to conduct the event, (collectively the
releasees), with respect to any and all injury disability, death or loss or damage to person or property,
whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
5. This is to certify that I, with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to
his/her release as provided above of all the releasees, and, for myself, any heirs, assigns, and next of
kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any and all liabilities
incident to the involvement or participation of my minor child in these programs as provided above. I
agree to this even if injury or death arises from the negligence of the releasees. This release is
absolute and to the fullest extent permitted by law. I further certify that I have health insurance
coverage on myself, or my minor child/ward, and the coverage will remaining in full force and effect
during the period I, or my child/ward remains enrolled with KY GEM CATS, I understand that the failure
of KY GEM CATS to verify this information does not waive my responsibility to comply.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, I
FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL
RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT
This form explains potential uses of student photographs and video images by Ky GEM CATS
and allows you to grant or deny permission to Ky GEM CATS to release your child’s image for
display or publication. This form also allows a parent or guardian the choice whether or not their
child may be identified by name on the Ky GEM CATS Internet websites.
Ky GEM CATS uses internal and external media to highlight the Ky GEM CATS experience in a
variety of ways, which may include the use of photographs and videos of students. For example,
student images may be published or displayed in printed materials (such as brochures and
newsletters), videos, gym website and Facebook page, and information about school events and
activities provided to external organizations and media outlets.
Please complete this form and have your child return it to Ky GEM CATS. This consent form
remains valid throughout your child’s experience with Ky GEM CATS or until a new form is
completed and signed by a parent / guardian or eligible student.
APPEARANCE AGREEMENT AND PRIVACY DISCLOSURES: I understand the Releasees may from time
to time produce published or promotional material about Events. I further understand that my child may be
included in audio/video tape or photographs taken during the Events or any activities conducted at the gym.
I hereby grant to each of the Releasees and their respective licensees, sponsors, any television networks,
and all other commercial exhibitors, the exclusive right to photograph and/or audio/video tape my child and
further utilize my child’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance as part of such promotional material,
including advertising and promoting such Events, and in advertising and promotions relating to the activities
conducted at such Events.
• We welcome spectators to watch classes, however spectators of any kind
are not allowed on the blue floor or any other equipment.
• Profanity is prohibited.
• Smoking, the use of drugs, brining any contraband, use of illegal
weapons, etc. is against the law and the rules of Ky GEM CATS, LLC and
will mean immediate dismissal from the instructional sessions without a
• We accept CASH, CARD (you can pay online for classes on our website!), OR CHECK as payment method for classes. Make checks payable to Ky GEM CATS. Please write students name, payment description & month in memo section of the check.
• A $25 fee will be charged on all returned checks
• A $25 fee will be charged for private lesson and team lesson NO SHOWS. A $20 fee will be added for private lesson cancellations without a 24 hour notice.
NO exceptions. Cancelations must be given within 24 hours of the lesson,
or a fee of $25 will apply.
• All participants must have a signed waiver on file. If the student is under
18 years, a parent MUST accompany them on the first day to complete
the enrollment process.
• All fees are due upon signing up for each session. There will be no
participation without payment.
• Early signups are encouraged because space is limited. New sessions
begin each month and no spot is saved from month to month.
• There are no makeup classes due to absences unless specified by the
gym (i.e. Holiday). Students may take another class OF THEIR LEVEL, or
participate in an open gym as a makeup day.
• Food and drinks are not allowed on gym equipment. Gum is not allowed
anywhere in the facility.
• Students must place all belongings in the areas provided in the gym. Ky
GEM CATS, LLC or any of its facilities, employees or staff are not
responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Please help us keep the gym areas clean. Throw away all garbage and
take all belongings with you.
• It is expected that all students and their parents & friends will act with
complete respect to the instructors and the other students in the class. It is
expected that all students will behave like young adults and have
complete respect for the instructional staff and support staff. Any behavior
that is rude or disruptive will not be tolerated. It is expected that if parents
are allowed to watch they will not make comments, suggestions or any
kind of noise that would disrupt the training session.
• Safety is our primary concern. Dangerous maneuvers, actions and stunts
will not be tolerated. No stunting, jumping or tumbling is allowed without
an instructor present.
*I agree to allow Kentucky GEM CATS, LLC to process any debit or credit card payments for participation in cheer and/or tumbling on a monthly basis.