IN CONSIDERATION of the covenants herein contained and agreement with Illumination Training Center., its officers, agents and employees, for My Child (My Ward) to receive instruction in gymnastics and/or Ninja Warrior and all activities incidental thereto, or to engage in activities at Illumination Training Center., I do hereby release and discharge Illumination Training Center., its officers, agents and employees from all claims, demands, actions, judgments and executions which I, my child or ward or our heirs, executors, administrators or assigns as applicable, may have or claim to have, against Illumination Training Center., its agents or employees, for all personal injuries, known or unknown, and injuries to property, real or personal, caused by or arising out of the above described activities. I assume for my ward or child, or myself if applicable, all risks associated with those activities. I certify that I (or my child or ward if applicable) have no medical conditions that would be aggravated by or make it dangerous to participate in the above activities. I agree to abide by the posted rules and I understand there are risks associated with the sport of gymnastics that can cause harm, injury or death.
I have read this RELEASE and understand all of its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance. I hereby authorize any emergency medical treatment for my child by physician, health service or hospital.
PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE: I grant consent for my/minor’s picture to be taken or to be filmed while participating in activities at Illumination Training Center. I authorize Illumination Training Center to use and publish images, photographs, pictures, portraits, and audio, video and/or film footage of me/minor in all forms of media and in all manner for publication including, but not limited to, advertising and marketing campaigns, press releases, periodicals, and website use. I hereby waive any right I may have to review, inspect, edit or approve such publication and I release Illumination Training Center from any claims I may have against it for use of such images, photographs, pictures, portraits, and audio, video and/or film footage of me.
We at the Illumination Training Center feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility.
1. Only members of Illumination Training Center are allowed on the floor or any equipment.
2. No one may go on the floor or any equipment at any time without an instructor present.
3. Be on time for your class. Warm up time is very important for your child’s safety. NO use of equipment before or after class. NO jumping on trampoline without an Instructor. NO horseplay is allowed.
4. NO new skills may be attempted without an instructor's permission.
5. Parents, as well as non-participating siblings, friends, etc., are not allowed in gym area. Please watch from the lobby. Non-participating children need to be sitting with parents or playing quietly in the “Lobby Area.” Parents are responsible for any children making use of this area including keeping the lobby clean. If your child needs to use the restroom, they must be escorted by an adult to the restroom and back to the lobby.
6. Be aware of others in the gym. Do not walk across tumbling paths, vaulting paths, or dismount areas without looking first.
7. Enter and leave gym area through the main lobby door only; do not use side doors.
8. Girls are required to wear gymnastics (not a dance leotard) leotards. These may be worn with kick shorts or workout leggings.
9. Boys and are required to wear tight fitting apparel.
10. Hair needs to be up and out of your face at all times.
11. NO jewelry may be worn.
12. NO food, gum, candy, or drinks are permitted on the floor.
13. We are not responsible for any items left in the gym; however, we do have a Lost and Found.
14. A positive attitude is required at all times.