Acknowledgment is hereby made that participation may include risks involved in participating in physical activity at the Cool School of Performing Arts. My child is voluntarily participating in physical activity and I agree that he/she is qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in such physical activity. I agree that if at any time I believe my child’s conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in physical activity. It is my responsibility to consult with a physician to determine if any medical condition exists and, if so, whether such condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of my child or others. I Agree to release and discharge the staff of The Cool School of Performing Arts from any injuries sustained by my child as a result of participation in physical activity at The Cool School of Performing Arts. I Agree that if my child engages in physical activity he/she will do so at his/her own risk. This includes, without limitation, use of any space within workshop location(s), performance location, or equipment in either facility. I agree that my child is voluntarily participating in these activities and using these facilities and assume all risk of injury, illness and damage , loss or theft to personal property. I agree to release The Cool School of Performing Arts, its owner, directors, instructors, students, and volunteers from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of any negligence. I acknowledge that I have read this Waiver and Release of Liability and fully understand that it is a release of all liability. I waive any right that I may have to legal action to a claim against The Cool School of Performing Arts.
The undersigned agrees to all items above, and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify each and all of the parties referred to above from all liability, loss, cost, claim or damage whatsoever.
• The dancer agrees to maintain academic grades that are acceptable to their parent's standards. As per parental discretion, a dancer will be granted a one-month leave of absence, if necessary, with no penalty to put scholastic obligations in order. The dancer will be fully responsible to make-up any work/choreography when continuing with the program.
• The dancer agrees to have proper hygiene and cleanliness at all times, and to abide by the dress code when required.
• The dancer agrees to refrain from illegal and non-prescription drugs, steroids, or any other substance used to increase physical development, as well as consumption of alcohol, and use of tobacco.
• The dancer agrees to keep their belongings organized and clean and to leave all areas in the same condition or better than they found it at classes, rehearsals, and performances.
• Any student or parent posting any comments on social media or demonstrating any behaviors that do not uphold the Code of Ethics will be held to account. A conference with the student and parent will address any and all issues that may arise.