I , the parent/guardian of the dancer, grant permission to Carolina Rosa Arts Academy LLC, its employees and agents, to take and use visual/audio images of my child. Visual/audio images are any type of recording, including photographs, digital images, drawings, renderings, voices, sounds, video recordings, audio clips or accompanying written descriptions. Carolina Rosa Arts Academy LLC will not materially alter the original images without prior consent. I agree that Carolina Rosa Arts Academy LLC owns the images and all rights related to them. The images may be used in any manner or media without notifying me, such as web sites, publications, promotions, broadcasts, advertisements, posters and theater slides. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished images or any printed or electronic matter that may be used with them.
I release Carolina Rosa Arts Academy LLC and its employees and agents, including any firm authorized to publish and/or distribute a finished product containing the images, from any claims, damages or liability which I may ever have in connection with the taking of use of the images or printed material used with the images.
1. Payment Policy: Payment of Tuition is due and payable BEFORE the first lesson of the month. We accept payments via cash, check or credit card. Please make checks payable to Carolina Rosa Arts Academy. Tuition is non-refundable. A late charge of $10 will be assessed the first week of class if payment is not received on time. Student is not allowed on the dance floor if payment is to done by the beginning of the first class. If student is away from the studio from the studio without prior absence approval, student will need to pay registration fees and re-enroll with new prices after the third class of the is missed.
2. Tuition Rates: You agree that your monthly tuition prices are calculated on a monthly/session basis and will stay the same as some months have more classes than others, School Breaks, Holiday's (stated in the studio calendar) and inclement weather may occur. This means that any classes canceled due to inclement weather or holidays will not be replaced and tuition must be paid in full. Carolina Rosa Arts Academy promises four classes of each month, however if necessary student is responsible for attending the make up class provided by the studio.
3. Illness & Missed Classes: Our Teachers are prepared each class to teach your child, if your child misses you are still required to make your full monthly tuition. If your teacher cancels a regularly scheduled class he/she is required to make up your child's missed session on arranged dates.
4. Changing or Dropping Classes: I understand that 30 day notice is required should we decide to cancel our students enrollment. I understand that I/we are responsible to pay for any fees that have been assessed prior to cancellation of enrollment (tuition, costume fee, clothing etc).
5. Loyalty Clause: I understand that if I no longer dance for Carolina Rosa Arts Academy I may not be instructed by the Carolina Rosa Arts Academy instructor somewhere else, unless both the instructor and I have been in no business with the studio for at least 6 months.
6. Class Observation: Due to student distraction, we request that parents do not speak in the studio while class is in session. You may not record the instruction sessions. You will be asked to leave or stay in one section of the studio where the classes will not be observed.
7. Safety: We are always concerned about the safety of our students. Be aware that we are unable to watch the students in front of the studio/home. It works best for everyone if you will drop off and pickup on time. Students who have permission from parents are requested to check outside for their ride when class is over. If you are late we will ask them to wait inside. This will require you to park and walk into the studio to get them.
8. Recital/Costume Fee: Carolina Rosa Arts Academy holds a studio recital each year for all students in May or June. Each enrolled student will need to pay a recital fee in announced dates for the June recital. There are NO refunds for students that decide not to be in the recital after the fee has been paid. Classes will purchase recital costumes that could range in price depending on the class. This fee will be due in 2 parts. If a costume has been ordered for your child and you later decide not to participate in the recital, you still agree to pay for the costume fee. To receive your costume ALL TUITION and ALL COSTUME fees must be paid.
9. Special Fees: At times of special performances, tours, and other special events other fees may apply. These fees are due on a specific date and are non-refundable. A $10 late charge may be assessed when payment is late.