PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK I, either in my individual capacity and on my own behalf if I the participant and am 18 years or older, or on behalf of my child(ren), any child(ren) whose activities I oversee on behalf of their parents or legal guardians, any child(ren) upon which I have been appointed legal guardian, or any parents, heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and/or any child(ren) upon which I have authority to execute this Agreement (all herein collectively the "Participant(s)"), am executing this Agreement to participate in the services offered by Punch Gymnastics In consideration of the services of Punch Gymnastics, LLC, its owners, agents, officers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (herein collectively "Punch Gymnastics"), the Participant(s) hereby agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Punch Gymnastics, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activities the Participant(s), participate in while on the premises or under the auspices of Punch Gymnastics pose known and unknown risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to the Participant(s) and/or (including, but not limited to emotional distress) any family member of the Participant(s), me, my child, to property, or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks: Tumbling, dance, and gymnastics, including performances of stunts and use of trampolines and foam pits, entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain degree of risk, gymnastics students would not improve their skills and the enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Gymnastics expose participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises, and other more serious risks as well. Participants often fall, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries. Participants must also sometimes travel to and from shows, meets and exhibitions, and this Agreement shall act as a full disclaimer of any and all liability associated with Punch Gymnastics relating in any way to such transportation. I hereby acknowledge that if I (and/or any child(ren) upon which I am executing this agreement with full authority) suffer an injury related in any way to Punch Gymnastics activities, medical assistance may be required which I am financially responsible for as further outlined hereinbelow.
2. I, on my own behalf if I am the Participant and/or on behalf of any child(ren) upon which I am executing this agreement with full authority expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks, known and unknown, connected with Punch Gymnastics related activities, including but not limited to performance of stunts and use of trampolines and foam pits. The Participant(s) participation is purely voluntary. No one has forced or coerced the Participant(s) to participate. I elect for the Participant(s) to participate in such activities in spite of the risks.
3. I and the Participants hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Punch Gymnastics from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with the Participant(s) participation in Punch Gymnastics activities.
4. Should Punch Gymnastics be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that the Participant(s) has health, accident and liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event or activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to the Participant(s). I further certify that I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may arise or be created, directly or indirectly, through or by any such condition.
6. I understand and agree that this Agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana and not of any other state, and any action brought by me or the Participant(s) against Punch Gymnastics, LLC shall be brought in (fill in the blank) , Louisiana before a court having jurisdiction over the matter.
7. By registering for this activity/event, I and/or the Participant(s) acknowledge that if I, the Participant(s), and/or anyone is hurt or property is damaged during or as a result of my participation and/or the participation of the Participant(s), I and/or the Participant(s) may be found by court of law to have waived my and/or the Participant(s) right to maintain a lawsuit against Punch Gymnastics on the basis of any claim from which I and/or the Participant(s) have released Punch Gymnastics by signing this Agreement.
1. Here at Punch Gymnastics, children are expected to follow the rules set forth to keep them safe. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated (eg. foul language, obscene gestures, bullying etc.). To ensure the safety of every child in the gym, we have a three-strike policy.
2. Children will first be given a polite verbal warning to make them aware of their behavior. A notification to the parents will be given so they too are aware of their behavior. If no improvements are made, a second warning will be given, along with a 5 minute "reflection/cooling off" period. You will then be given a 24-hour time frame to schedule a required parent meeting with the owner. On the third strike, the child will be put on probation and will have 30 days to make the necessary change. If after the 30 days, no improvements are made, you will respectfully be asked to remove yourself from our program There are no refunds or credits given for days missed due to inappropriate behavior.
3. There is a no tolerance policy for children who are caught hitting other children. The child will be dismissed from our program entirely with no refund. All children must keep their hands to themselves.
All children are expected to be polite and friendly to the other children and PG staff.
4. In the events that a child vandalizes, or destroys equipment, parents are responsible for the damages caused.
I am additionally acknowledging that my and/or the Participant(s) photographs may be taken while at Punch Gymnastics and/or while participating in Punch Gymnastics activities off-site (including, but not limited to, a meet, show, exhibition, or other activity). Punch Gymnastics may use my and/or the Participant(s) photograph and/or likeness for business marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to our website, iphone app, social media, flyers, mass emails, posters, etc. I understand that I may revoke such authorization only in writing via the comment section of registration or via email to (fill in my email) . Photographs are not permitted on staff or client's personal social media sites unless permitted by both child and guardian.