I, myself and/or for my minor child, agree to allow my child to participate in the Palmetto En Pointe end of year activities ("Activities"). I acknowledge that I am voluntarily allowing my child to participate in the Activities. I understand that my account will be billed a mandatory $35 end of year activity fee, that of which must be paid in full prior to May 18, 2020 in order to participate. I also acknowledge that my account must be in good standing and all fees brought current in order for my child to participate. I understand that Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC is not responsible for injury or illness that may occur as a result in participation of activities, and assume all risk associated with my voluntary participation.
I understand that it is my responsibility to make sure that each participant is well and has not had any signs of illness within 14 days of their participation in our end of year activities. By permitting my child to participate, I am attesting to all of the following (as of the date of the Activity): (1) neither I nor my child are experiencing any symptoms of illness (including, but not limited to, fever, cough, or shortness of breath); (2) I must follow, and hereby agree to follow, all safety and hygiene protocols that have been established by Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts; (3) I do not believe that I or my child have been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the 14 days before the Activities; (4) neither I nor my child have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by appropriate state or local public health authorities; and (5) I am following recommended guidelines (such as those established by the CDC and state and local public health authorities) related to "social distancing" as much as possible.
In consideration of being allowed to participate at Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC - located at 107A Southport Road, Spartanburg SC 29306- I understand that all activities at Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, as well was those sponsored by Palmetto En Pointe fall under this agreement. I hereby understand and agree to this release of liability, waiver legal rights and assumption of risk and to the terms here as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my willful participation in Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC involves recreational activities and that such activities are subject to mishap and even injury to participants. I understand and acknowledge that activities have inherent dancers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise eliminates and I expressly and voluntarily assume all risk of death or personal injury sustained while participating in activities whether or not caused by negligence of the released party.
2. I take full responsibility for, release, and hold harmless, Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts and their agents, employees, and sub contractors from any and all liability ,claims, or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries or damages raising out of my participation included but not limited to, losses caused by the negligence of released parties.
3. I further agree that I will not sue or make claim against the Released Parties for damages or losses sustained as a result of any injury or death, sustained from my participation at Palmetto En Pointe, LLC. I also agree to indemnify and hold the released parties harmless from all claims, judgments and costs including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of participation in activities at Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC by any of the undersigned.
4. I hereby expressly recognize that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights, and Assumption of Risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from any injury or death, sustained from participation in the activities at Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC inching any claims for negligence of the Released Parties.
5. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age, I waive and release any and all began rights that may accrue to me or my minor child as a result of any injury I or my minor child my suffer while engaging in activities at Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC.
I, myself and/or for my minor child, release and agree not to hold Palmetto En Pointe Performing Arts, LLC and any of its sub-contractors liable for any of the following; personal injury claims, sickness or death, as well as expenses due to loss, damage to personal property or the loss of wages. Dance is a physical activity; injuries may occur. Each student has the right to decline participation in any activity in which they feel uncomfortable or see as dangerous during or after class/rehearsal/camp/parties/events.
I understand that Registration fees are non-refundable and your child's spot is secured once Registration fees as well as final month (May) tuition is paid. By signing this agreement, dancers/guardians assume full financial responsibility for all costs and fees as agreed upon enrollment.
I understand that the Dance Season runs from September-May. I am responsible for tuition payments each month due on the 1st. (September-April) as well as costume deposits for my dancer's costume. I understand that payments made after the 10th of each month will incur a $5.00 fee per week. If an account is delinquent for 345 days, the dancer will not be able to participate in class. I understand that my account must have a 0 balance before May 1st, 2020 for my child to participate in the End of Year Showcase Recital. If for some reason we do not wish to continue class, a letter of withdrawal must be received 30 days prior to withdraw date to avoid tuition charges. I understand that withdrawal will end my obligation to pay tuition, however Registration fees and Costume fees are non-refundable.