1. DRAMA SCENE classes that are missed will not be reimbursed, nor will make up classes be offered.
2. Deposits & Term fees are further non refundable and non- transferable.
3. DRAMA SCENE offer a settling in period to new students aged 3-7 years. Should students not settle into the course after completing 3 consecutive classes, the remainder of the term fee will be reimbursed.
4. All DRAMA SCENE fees, products and services reflect 5% VAT as per UAE Law.
5. Term fees are calculated per term, not per number of classes and since legislation may require DRAMA SCENE to close over UAE public holidays, DRAMA SCENE is unable to offer classes on UAE holidays and therefore cannot be liable for offering make up classes.
6. Placement within DRAMA SCENE courses can only be secured once a deposit of AED500 has been received.
7. Outstanding DRAMA SCENE fees need to be paid in full before the first class of term. Failure to do so will result in loss of place.
8. Students who join DRAMA SCENE in Term 02 will only be prepared by DRAMA SCENE with one performance piece. This will be sufficient for the performance. Any additional pieces required for examinations will need to be prepared by the student, independently of DRAMA SCENE.
9. Students new to DRAMA SCENE will be given their first DRAMA SCENE t-shirt as part of their initial registration fee AED 105.00. Thereafter t-shirts will be charged at AED 52.50.
10. Payments can be made at our DRAMA SCENE office in The Mall, Jumeirah Rd, Umm Suqeim 3 from September 2018. Office timings are Sunday - Thursday 9:00-20:30 and Saturdays 9:00-19:00. We accept cash, cheque, credit card and bank transfers.
DRAMA SCENE Performances and Examinations
1. Term 02 works towards a compulsory Annual DRAMA SCENE Performance for students 4 yrs plus.
2. Term 01 & Term 02 work towards optional examinations offered through LAMDA (London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art) for students 5 years plus.
3. Students registered for courses that work towards a performance must commit to full rehearsal schedule.. Failure to do so may result in students being withdrawn from the performance.
4. DRAMA SCENE reserves the right to withdraw any student already registered for the annual examinations who misses more than 3 classes and / or who they feel may not be well enough prepared for the exams.
5. Exam registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
DRAMA SCENE may not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that children may incur during classes and workshops and are not responsible for minding children before or after the session time. I hereby agree to waive any claim of any kind against DRAMA SCENE, their Founder, facilitators or any staff with respect to any losses, liabilities, damages, death or injury suffered or incurred whilst participating in a DRAMA SCENE class or workshop.
Please do let us know in writing if you do not give consent for your child's photograph to be used in DRAMA SCENE social media and marketing. Should written notice not be received, DRAMA SCENE will assume full consent has been given.