1. DRAMA SCENE classes that are missed will not be reimbursed, nor will make up classes be offered.
2. Deposits & Term fees are further non refundable and non- transferable.
3. DRAMA SCENE offer a settling in period to new students aged 3-7 years. Should students not settle into the course after completing 3 consecutive classes, the remainder of the term fee will be reimbursed.
4. All DRAMA SCENE fees, products and services reflect 5% VAT as per UAE Law.
5. Term fees are calculated per term, not per number of classes and since legislation may require DRAMA SCENE to close over UAE public holidays, DRAMA SCENE is unable to offer classes on UAE holidays and therefore cannot be liable for offering make up classes.
6. Placement within DRAMA SCENE courses can only be secured once a deposit of AED500 has been received.
7. Full fees must be settled by the 2nd class. Failure to do so means that our system will automatically offer placement to other students on our wait lists.
8. Students who join DRAMA SCENE in Term 02 will only be prepared by DRAMA SCENE with one performance piece. This will be sufficient for the performance. Any additional pieces required for examinations will need to be prepared by the student, independently of DRAMA SCENE.
9. Students new to DRAMA SCENE will be given their first DRAMA SCENE t-shirt as part of their initial registration fee AED 105.00. Thereafter t-shirts will be charged at AED 52.50.
10. Payments can be made at our DRAMA SCENE office in The Mall, Jumeirah Rd, Umm Suqeim 3. Office timings are Sunday - Thursday 9:00-19:30 Tuesdays 9:00-20:00 and Saturdays 9:00-19:00. We accept cash, credit card and bank transfers.
DRAMA SCENE may not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that children may incur during classes and workshops and are not responsible for minding children before or after the session time. I hereby agree to waive any claim of any kind against DRAMA SCENE, their Founder, facilitators or any staff with respect to any losses, liabilities, damages, death or injury suffered or incurred whilst participating in a DRAMA SCENE class or workshop.
Please do let us know in writing if you do not give consent for your child's photograph to be used in DRAMA SCENE social media and marketing. Should written notice not be received, DRAMA SCENE will assume full consent has been given.