BSMA commits to:
1. Maintain a safe, caring environment for students to learn, as per Bethany's Child Protection Policy.
2. Treat our students with understanding and respect.
3. Model humility and servanthood as we teach with excellence.
4. Offer instructors that are committed to becoming better artists in their chosen art form(s).
~Laura Huh, Director
Student Behaviour Covenant:
1. I commit to treating my BSMA instructors and other staff with respect.
2. I understand that while waiting and during lessons parents, their children and/or other students are to remain supervised in the waiting areas.
3. I commit to being a courteous student.
4. I commit to respecting the property, the classrooms and their contents. I will not deface property, use equipment without permission, enter rooms to which I am not assigned or otherwise disrespect the property.
5. I understand that disregard for the above commitments will result in:
a) One warning from an adult.
b) If the behaviour continues after this first warning, I may be required to forfeit the current lesson and my parent/guardian will be advised of the problem behaviour.
c) If the behaviour still continues after this, my parent/guardian will be required to accompany me to lessons until I sign this covenant again.
d) Ongoing problems beyond this may result in my termination from BSMA programming.
As a parent/guardian, I have reviewed this covenant with my child and agree to provide parental support for the BSMA Behaviour Covenant.