CREDIT CARD INFORMATION MUST BE ENTERED FOR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETED, AND TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR YOUR STUDENT.
FOR SCHOOL TERM CLASSES, AN ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE OF $38 WILL BE ADDED TO THE TUITION COST WHEN PROCESSING YOUR CARD. SOCCER CHAMPS, LITTLE CHAMP SPORTS, AND MOTHER GOOSE CLASSES WILL SHOW $38, BUT WE WILL ADJUST TO THE PROPER $18-20 WHEN WE PROCESS YOUR CARD.
Regardless of age, all children MUST BE POTTY TRAINED to enroll in all classes except Mother Goose.
1. I UNDERSTAND THAT INVOICES WILL NOT BE SENT. Tuition Payments are due on the 1st of each month, and a LATE FEE OF $15.00 will be assessed after the 10th. Please note that payments made by check or BILL PAY services must be RECEIVED by us by the 10th to avoid late fees.
*** If I select Membership Type - Monthly Autodraft, my credit card will be charged the first of each month throughout the active session. I understand that I must keep card info current to avoid late fees.
*** If I select Membership Type - Monthly Self Pay, I understand that I must pay each month by the 10th to avoid late fees, and having my child withheld from class.
2. I UNDERSTAND THAT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFO CANNOT BE LEFT AT THE SCHOOL/LOCATION. Instructors are not permitted to accept registrations or payments.
3. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE 1st CLASS TO BE ATTENDED. We need sufficient time for Merchant Services to process the transaction, and to allow time for us to notify the instructor to take the child in class.
4. Registrations are not accepted by phone. Customers may register by using this portal, or by sending completed brochure forms or forms downloaded from the website to Info@CreativeMovementAndDance.com, or hard copies sent to Creative Movement And Dance, 1400 Buford Hwy., Ste. C-2, Sugar Hill, GA 30518, or faxed to (678) 482-7064.
After registration, phone payments may be made M-F 8:30a - 4:30p at (678) 482-2264.
5. Tuition is based on the cost of the entire session (accounting for holidays, closings, and months with fewer than 4 classes), divided into equal monthly payments. There are no deductions for missed classes or scheduled dates without classes.
I give permission for my child/ward, to participate in any way in the Dance/Soccer Champs/Little Champs Sports related events and activities. The risk of injury to my child from the activities involved in these programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and, FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my child's participation; and, I willingly agree to comply with the program's stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my child's readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove my child from the participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately; and, I myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Creative Movement and Dance, Inc., CMD Franchising, LLC, their Licensees and Franchisees, directors, officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, other participants, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the events ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property incident to my child's involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I, for myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I, the parent/guardian, assert that I have explained to my child/ward: the risks of the activity, his/her responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations, and that my child/ward understands this agreement. I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD, HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I, the Parent/Guardian, understand and agree that although CMD does not instruct or allow "heading" in soccer and sports classes, that it is my responsibility as a parent/guardian to understand information relating to concussions. I agree that I have read and understand the information provided by the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/pdfs/youthsports/parents_eng.pdf