By checking the box below, I confirm that I intend to register for the Jack Rabbit portal for the Hingham Massachusetts location. I recognize that the portal for other ECE Locations is not accessible through this portal. The physical address for this location is 3 Pond Park Road, Hingham MA, 02043. We can be reached by web at www.ecehingham.com, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 1 (781) 556-5379.
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTION RELEASE:
By you or your child participating in this or any Virtual Practice and Workout:
1. You agree, represent, and warrant that:
-You are in a safe space, free of obstructions
-You are on a safe training surface
-You are wearing the proper attire to do the workout
-You are working out at your own risk, and if you feel uncomfortable doing any activity, you have the right to opt out
2. You further agree that the Release of ECE HINGHAM and any of their instructors or agents that you previously agreed to shall extend and apply to this Virtual Practices and Workouts service, including but not limited to limitation of liability, indemnification, and assumption of risk.
3. In the event the participant is a minor, you, as the parent or legal guardian, agree to the above on behalf of yourself and your minor child. You further agree that you will observe and monitor your minor child during the course of the activity.
TRAVEL FEES: All families at East Celebrity Elite are responsible for their airfare and hotel costs. East Celebrity Elite will provide room blocks (at certain events) and instructions to each family about how to secure these rooms. When deciding which competitions to attend, a great deal of research is done. Determining factors include other gyms/teams attending, the competitiveness of the event, cost, date, location, etc. Please know that some additional overnight stays will be incurred due to two-day events located within New England. All of these competitions are a 1-3-hour radius and are within driving distance. We want all parents and cheerleaders to be aware that when we travel to an out of state competition, the primary purpose of our trip is to
compete. While we hope each family will enjoy our trips, they are not intended to be a "family vacation." No family will be allowed to miss practice times the week before, or after a competition.
RULES ABOUT TRAVEL:
Your child is there to compete. She/he will have scheduled practices, meetings, and team functions during the time we are there. These activities are mandatory. All travel must be paid in full by posted dates. You will receive a calendar with due dates for all travel plans from the team mom. ALL PARENTS MUST TRAVEL WITH THEIR CHILDREN ON ALL TRIPS. The East Celebrity Elite staff will not be responsible for chaperoning your child. If you cannot attend for any reason, it is your responsibility to find a parent who is willing to chaperone your child and stay in their room.
No Child is permitted to leave for an out of state competition prior to the last scheduled practice
Any child who engages in ANY ILLEGAL activity will be immediately removed from the East Celebrity Elite program. This includes any alcohol or drug use, smoking cigarettes, and vaping. If any other illegal activities are not listed but occur, the above policies also apply.
No refund will be given if your child is moved to a different team or removed from a team at ECE.
You are representing East Celebrity Elite when you travel to a local or out of state competition. We take our reputation very seriously and have worked very hard to be regarded as a respectful program with high morals and ethics. We want to ensure that every child is safe, to do this, we must enforce these rules to the highest degree. We expect all cheerleaders and parents to display a high level of sportsmanship at all times.
REFUNDS: PLEASE READ THIS RULE THOROUGHLY! There will be no exceptions under any circumstances. MONIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Any payments for uniforms, sneakers, competition fees, trips, tuitions, camps, clinics, choreography, etc. are non-refundable under any circumstance. You also lose the rights to any garments that you have paid for or put a deposit on. If your child decides to leave the program or is asked to leave the program you will not be reimbursed for any deposits or payments made. East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to move an athlete from one team to another at any point in the season. ECE is NOT responsible for reimbursement for any travel arrangements if your child is moved from one team to another, made an alternate, or removed from the program.
Every cheerleader is required to be at every practice, camp, choreography session, and special event. Please note that if you do not adhere to the above rules, you can be removed from the team. East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to remove any child from the program because of excessive excused absences. If your child has practice, and their sibling is traveling to a competition on another team, you will have to use an unexcused absence for the child missing practice. Starting in September, each cheerleader will receive TWO unexcused absences, which can be used at your discretion. Please note that you will not be able to use these unexcused absences during the week of a competition. (ie: the two practices prior, that includes the weekday and weekend practice) Once you have used these two unexcused absences, you will be notified by your athlete's coach. If you miss another practice, you will be removed from the team. We suggest you use these wisely, and only when necessary. This attendance policy has been put into effect to ensure that all cheerleaders participate with the same amount of commitment level. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. You cannot miss competitions for any reason. Summer practice attendance is also very important, as we utilize these months for skill-building purposes. We do want families to be able to vacation together during the summer months but ask that no child miss more than two weeks of practice during June, July, and August. You must provide any dates you will be missing to your coach in writing at the start of the season. If you can coordinate your own vacations with gym closings, it is much appreciated. Modified schedules including vacation closures/holidays and extra practices will be provided at the start and throughout the season.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCUSED AND UNEXCUSED ABSENCES:
An excused absence is an absence when a child is sick and has a doctor's note. If your child has a school event, and it is a grade on their report card, we need a note explaining this. Unexcused absences can be used for school banquets, school plays,school concerts, birthday parties, communions, weddings etc. If your child is sick without a doctor's note, this is unexcused. We realize for situations such as a simple cold or stomach ache, migraine, etc., you do not always take your child to the doctor This is why we give you two unexcused absences.
INJURIES AND RETURNING TO PRACTICE/COMPETITION:
A written doctor's note clearing your child will be required for your child to return to practice. If a replacement is needed to temporarily fill in for competition, the athlete will return after they are cleared AND when it is the best fit for the team. If it is too much pressure, or if the time constraints are too small, we may have to delay the return of an athlete if it is decided that it is better for the team. The decision will be made by the coaches and owners.
Please do not schedule any vacation plans for the Christmas, February or April School breaks. If you are new to the program and have already scheduled vacations, please tell the coaches at your next practice. Vacationing in the summer months is allowed, but you must give your coaches those dates at the start of the season.
East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to move an athlete from one team to another at any point in the season. ECE is NOT responsible for reimbursement for any travel arrangements if your child is moved from one team to another, made an alternate, or removed from the program.
1. Only registered athletes are allowed in the practice area. Siblings, family members, friends, etc. are not allowed in the practice area. Students who are not in a class / private lesson must not be in the gym.
2. All parents in the lobby area must keep conversation positive and refrain from criticizing other children, coaches, etc. Any issues should be brought directly to Jeanine and Buffy. This area is intended to be positive at all times.
3. No food or gum is allowed in the gym.
5. No cell phones allowed in the practice area.
6. All choreography and music are highly protected and should not be shared, traded, shown, or discussed with others. NO videos or music should be uploaded to any online site such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Instagram, etc.
7. Every child is required to be at every practice, camp, choreography session, competition, and special event If for any reason the coach feels that you are not able to fulfill your obligation due to extensive sickness or other commitments, we have the right to remove you from the team or put you as an alternate.
8. Every cheerleader AND parent must hold the ideals and morals that the East Celebrity Elite program abides by. That includes being a team player, showing respect for all members of all teams, including their own, other teams in the gym, and other competing teams. No foul language should be used at any time while representing ECE. If for any reason we find that a cheerleader or parent is not upholding these qualities, they will be asked to leave the program. No parent should speak negatively about any athlete in the program, including their own.
9. East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to name alternates to any team in the program at any time in the program during the year. Any child that is an alternate is required to pay tuition.
10. We will not go around any schedules for any activities that your child may be involved in.
11. Please be aware that our office and staff room are exclusively for our staff. If you need to speak to a coach or staff member during working hours, please tell the receptionist and they will schedule a meeting for you. BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE UPSTAIRS OFFICE, PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE FRONT DESK.
12. No parent should interrupt a coach or instructor during practice or class. If there is an issue that you need to discuss, please let our receptionist know, and we will schedule a meeting.
13. No East Celebrity Elite cheerleader is allowed to compete with any other all-star program.
14. No cheerleader is to wear any jewelry during practices or competitions. This is a USASF rule, and it will be strictly enforced.
15. All East Celebrity Elite members must wear ONLY East Celebrity Elite apparel during competitions. No pajama pants or street clothes are to be worn at any time. Also, no skirts are to be unbuttoned or top to be unzipped. We want our athletes to represent our gym positively.
Be sure you park in a designated spot in the parking lot. DO NOT block other tenants/businesses or block traffic. Violators will be towed at the owner of the car's expense.
WEBSITE GENERAL RULES:
1. The ECE Parent Facebook Page, ECE Team Facebook Page, and emails must be checked regularly for all updates.
2. The website and email are our primary means of communication at East Celebrity Elite. Any information that needs to be disseminated to athletes and parents will be posted here and emailed to you via your team moms.
3. All completed forms and information must be turned into the East Celebrity Elite office as requested.
1. You must provide ECE with your current health insurance and emergency information.
2. You must inform ECE of any medical condition that may limit or prevent participation in any activities.
3. Immediately notify ECE of any injury sustained as a result of a sanctioned ECE activity.
4. Provide a written physician's note if you are unable to participate, including the duration of time that your participation is limited.
5. Provide ECE with a list of medications that you are currently taking.
6. All athletes must refrain from the use of illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco, vapor, or any other harmful substances.
1. You must attend and be ready to participate in all East Celebrity Elite activities, including those unexpectedly added throughout the season.
2. Schedule all vacations so that they do not interfere with competition schedules.
3. Notify East Celebrity Elite immediately of all expected absences or tardiness.
4. DO NOT call the day of practice unless there is an emergency.
5. If you are not feeling well, you must be at practice. Call prior to practice, or let coaches know at the beginning of practice. If you are very sick (flu, etc.), we do not want you to attend practice.
1. Athletes must maintain a groomed appearance and good personal hygiene at all times. Practice wear is mandatory and this includes team bow/scrunchie. If you misplace any of the practice wear items you must purchase a new one.
2. Hair must be pulled out of the face at all practices and events.
3. While in any East Celebrity Elite clothing or representing the gym in any way, inside or outside of the gym, we expect each athlete to hold themselves at a high standard and to represent the gym in a dignified and positive manner.
4. At competitions, you must be dressed in the competition dress code which can include ECE gear, uniform, and/or warmup. You must be in athletic clothing. No PJ's, UGG slippers or boots, mismatched clothing will be permitted.
5. Socks and sneakers must be worn at all times.
6. Jewelry must be removed prior to meeting times. Coaches will not be responsible for holding jewelry.
7. No colored nail polish at competitions.
8. Dating age athletes may not show ANY public displays of affection while in an East Celebrity Elite uniform, including any East Celebrity Elite clothing. Hand holding is also not acceptable while in uniform.
9. All athletes must be in full uniform for all award ceremonies
EAST CELEBRITY ELITE CLOTHING / APPAREL
1. No one may use the East Celebrity Elite logo, ECE or team names/slogans for any clothing, novelties, or any other use unless authorized by one of the owners.
2. Any items that are distributed to any of the East Celebrity Elite athletes, where there is money being collected, must be authorized by the owners and handled by the East Celebrity Elite Staff/Personal only.
3. Anything created without approval will not be accepted and cannot be worn in the East Celebrity Elite gym, to any competitions, or to any East Celebrity Elite activities.
4. PARENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THEIR APPAREL! THIS INCLUDES ECE, SPECIFIC NAMES, OR SLOGANS!
SPORTSMANSHIP / CONDUCT
1. Always set a positive example for others.
2. Be respectful and courteous to everyone. This includes officials, security at competitions, cheerleaders from other teams, etc.
3. Refrain from using abusive language and physical confrontations of any sort.
4. Accept placements and awards with dignity and class.
5. Always cheer on other teams and gyms.
6. Remember that East Celebrity Elite has formed relationships with other gyms, competition companies, etc. throughout the years. You are expected to always uphold proper sportsmanship at all times.
7. Remember that your coaching staff will deal with any scoring issues at events. This is not something that parents/cheerleaders should discuss, and under no circumstances should any parent approach a judge for any reason.
8. All cheerleaders and parents must refrain from expressing any negative
Welcome to the 2020-2021 cheer season. As a member of ECE Hingham, you are also a member of South Shore Cheer Boosters. We are a non-profit booster organization to help offset the cost of cheer for our athletes.
Booster Fee: As a member of South Shore Cheer Boosters, you will be charged a $25.00 fee through ECE Hingham via jackrabbit. This money is used to help with running the booster program.
A 5% fee will be taken off all money fundraised through boosters which includes team fundraisers and put into the general fund. Below are some examples of how the 5% fee will be used but are not limited to:
Gifts for Summit/World's teams
Gym wide outings/gifts
Please note there will be no fundraising allowed except through Boosters this would include but not limited to Go Fund Me Accounts. No athlete should represent ECE and/or wear the uniform in a non-approved fundraiser by ECE Hingham and Boosters.
Please note that if an athlete/parent is discovered to fundraise without going through boosters it will result in the removal from any future fundraisers as well as consequences outlined by the ECE Hingham owners.
We welcome any fundraiser ideas so please email the boosters at email@example.com.
Money raised through fundraising will be submitted directly to ECE Hingham on a monthly basis. There will be NO checks written to Athletes/Parents. Your account will be paid off in the order it is due. For example: If you have $300 in your booster account and at ECE you own tuition and a comp fee, your funds will go to the tuition and apply the rest to the comp fee. Your funds will be applied to your account as charges become due. In order to pay ECE on the 10th of each month, all money must be placed in the booster box no later than the last practice of the month. Anything put in the box after that date will be put on the following months reimbursement to ECE. There will be no exception. Payment to ECE from boosters will take place on the 10th of each month only. Please allow ECE 7 days to post to your account. Please plan accordingly when the fees are due as we cannot cut separate checks for reimbursement.
In the event that you are paid off completely for the 2020-2021season (all fees, tuition, crossover fees and Summit/Worlds' fees) and still have funds, they can be rolled over to next year's season or the athlete can be reimbursed for travel. Athletes will need proper receipts for hotel and airfare showing that expenses have been paid. In order to do this, the athlete will be given a form to fill out and attach the receipts to it. Forms will not be given out until Boosters verifies with ECE owners that the athlete is 100% paid off for the season with all fees, tuition, crossover fees and Summit/Worlds' fees.
If you are no longer a member of ECE Hingham, all money raised will be forfeited to the general fund and you are still obligated to pay the amount you owe directly to ECE Hingham.
Canning Rules: Please note that due to the COVID 19 Epidemic, we do not know when we will be able to start the canning season. Once the restrictions for social distancing have been lifted and it is okay by the facilities and CDC, canning locations will lift the freeze on canning at their facilities.
Typically, in normal circumstances, canning starts on June 1, 2020 and runs through the summer and into the fall. The regulations to participate in canning are as follows:
1) In order to participate in canning, we ask that you provide a location. This can be any food store, coffee shop, etc that will allow soliciting at their location. You secure this by calling or speaking with the store, securing a date or multiple dates and time slots offered. If a store requires a letter from our organization, this can be provided upon request. Once you have a confirmed location you email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) As a perk for securing a location, you will be offered one preferred spot at your store in one of the time slots you provided. You can obtain one a month (so if you provide multiple locations for one month, you only get one preferred pick a month) This will be set up via email above and placed on the sign up genius before it goes out to all others. This will count as your first pick of the month.
3) Sign ups go out monthly, then weekly. On the Tuesday before the first Saturday of a month, the sign up genius will be sent to those that provided a location for this upcoming season. You will get to choose 1 slot on 1 date from the entire month (unless you have a preferred spot and if you do, you will have to wait until Thursday). Remaining slots for that upcoming weekend will be re-released on Thursdays and at that time you may select a second slot of your choice. The rest of the month, the Tuesday before a weekend, any slots remaining for that weekend will be sent out. You may select an additional slot at that time.
4) Money collection directions will be sent to those canning prior to their shift. You must count the money collected with the other person and obtain a money order payable to SSCB for the entire amount collected that day. This money order should have the store, date canned, athletes names written on them so they can be credited to their accounts. You must also SIGN the money order and put your address on the address line. We do not accept cash/coin turn ins and we also do not accept personal checks. If you turn in cash/coin and/or a personal check they will be returned to the athlete - no exception. A couple of what the money order should have on it will be attached the booster mailbox in the parent room.
Most times, parents will go to a spot in the store or to one of their cars to count up on site. This ensures that both are aware of the amount prior to leaving that day. Money orders can usually be purchased right in the store you worked at and cost a dollar so that can be taken right out of canning funds raised. Change can be counted in coin star machines as well if desired. I usually take a photo of the money order and text it to the other person so we both have it for our records.
5) Money orders must be turned into the gym the first practice following your shift. You are holding up someone else's money if you do not turn it in quickly. These can be placed in the BOOSTER mailbox - located in the parent room at the gym. Do not put it in the mailbox by the reception desk as that is for ECE payment only and will delay the time for your reimbursement. If the athlete is bringing the check to the gym, please make sure they are aware of what mailbox to put it in.
Failure to turn in money orders will result in removal from canning for future dates. Failure to turn in your money in your first practice following the canning shift will result in suspension from your next scheduled shift. Second offense will result in a two day suspension from your next schedule shifts. Three offense will result in removal from canning for the rest of the season.
6) Athletes are to look presentable. Please wear ECE clothing or Blue/Black if you do not have anything ECE. Absolutely no sports bras to be worn unless under a T-shirt. Hair should be in a bow and athletes should have a decorated can to collect money in. The clear paint buckets from a craft store work great and can be decorated.
7) Athletes should be polite, well behaved (no tumbling, running around, not sitting down, etc). For the safety and security of our athletes, they cannot be dropped off (a parent must accompany them) and siblings/friends are not allowed to accompany them.
I have read the rules and regulations of South Shore Cheer Boosters and AGREE TO ALL the terms and conditions.
We realize that there are many platforms of social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Fierce Boards, etc. All of these give us the opportunity to stay connected and get vital information in a quick and easy fashion. We will be asking all coaches to manage a TEAM FACEBOOK PAGE for each ECE team. This way, the coaches can communicate daily with athletes, and will only invite acceptable people to see that page. All information will continue to be posted on our website as well. We are asking that all parents and athletes follow our social media policy and adhere to all rules. If you have any questions, please ask BEFORE you post. If you feel a post is inappropriate, it probably is. We will have a NO TOLERANCE policy for social media. This includes parents, athletes, coaches, and staff. Social media is a great way to motivate athletes, show support of your gym, congratulate other programs, show new skills gained, and other positive comments. It is not a venue to air your dirty laundry or to complain about the program. If you have any issues that you feel strongly about, please speak to the owners of ECE rather than posting on social media.
1. No person is allowed to have ECE, Team Name, or East Celebrity Elite as their username for any form of social media. Example: CherylPECE is NOT acceptable for Twitter, Instagram, Fierce Board, etc.
2. There will be no negative comments on any form of social media regarding any athletes, coaches, staff, or other programs allowed. Please only post positive comments. This includes when you write something that may not say names or program, but can be looked at as negative. For example, "Wow, amazing how one kid can spoil a whole routine." This is not acceptable as it is negative without naming anyone in particular.
3. No inappropriate pictures posted. If you are engaging in something illegal or inappropriate, please do not share it on social media. Example: Pictures of underage athletes drinking at a party, even though they are not in ECE clothing.
4. No inappropriate language on social media. If you are upset about something that happened during your day, we do not need to see it through vulgar language on Twitter, Facebook, etc. This goes for parents, staff, and athletes Even though you do not reference ECE, many people know you are part of our program. That is not how we want our program portrayed on social media.
5. Please do not post pictures of athletes with injuries or illnesses who are in hospital beds on social media.
By checking the box below, I confirm and agree that all parents/guardians must understand that they assume full responsibility for all costs incurred as a member of East Celebrity Elite including, but not limited to, gym registration/tryout fees, monthly tuition, practice outfits, uniforms, competition and travel expenses, camp fees, or any other item(s), reservations, or services purchased or rendered to ECE and the payment in full of those items, regardless of any circumstances that may arise. For example, dismissal from the team, switching to a new team, etc.
All payment due dates must be met.
Monthly payments are due the first week of each month.
Tuition pays for training. It does not pay for the right to perform.
Vacations or time off will not be prorated.
If you do not pay tuition by the 10th of each month, you will incur a $15.00 late fee.
Any payment resulting in non-sufficient funds, declined credit card, expired credit card, returned check and electronic debits, etc. will incur a $30 service charge. It is your responsibility to update your information with us if it changed (ex: bank acct number, card number, exp. date, etc).
All accounts must be in good standing to try-out for the 2020-2021 season as well as continuing to participate in practices, competitions, and other events.
East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to sit an athlete out of practice, or to remove an athlete from their team at any time for failure to keep up with financial obligations.
Any monies received for an overdue account will be applied to the athlete's account items at the gym's discretion.
All tuition / fees must be current before an athlete may collect any clothing / uniform or any other retail items.
Athletes with an outstanding balance may not schedule or participate in private lessons. They are also prohibited from taking classes or making Pro Shop purchases until the balance is up to date.
If an athlete chooses to leave or is asked to leave East Celebrity Elite for any reason before the season is over, any and all funds are completely nonrefundable.
East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to turn over all delinquent accounts to collection agencies and the parent/guardian will be responsible for all additional costs incurred.
1. All parents/guardians must understand that they assume full responsibility for all costs incurred as a member of East Celebrity Elite including, but not limited to, gym registration/tryout fees, monthly tuition, practice outfits, uniforms, competition and travel expenses, camp fees, or any other item(s), reservations, or services purchased or rendered to ECE and the payment in full of those items, regardless of any circumstances that may arise. For example, dismissal from the team, switching to a new team, etc.
2. All payment due dates must be met.
3. Monthly payments are due the first week of each session.
4. Tuition pays for training. It does not pay for the right to perform.
5. Vacations or time off will not be prorated.
6. All customers must have a valid credit/debit card on file. If you do not pay tuition by the 10th of each month you will incur a $15.00 late fee.
7. Any payment resulting in non-sufficient funds, declined credit card, expired credit card, returned check and electronic debits, etc. will incur a $30 service charge. It is your responsibility to update your information with us if it changed (ex: bank acct number, card number, exp. date, etc).
8. All accounts must be in good standing to try-out for the 2019-2020 season as well as continuing to participate in practices, competitions, and other events.
9. East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to sit an athlete out of practice, or to remove an athlete from their team at any time for failure to keep up with financial obligations.
10. Any monies received for an overdue account will be applied to the athlete's account items at the gym's discretion.
11. All tuition/fees must be current before an athlete may collect any clothing/uniform or any other retail items.
12. Athletes with an outstanding balance may not schedule or participate in private lessons. They are also prohibited from taking classes or making Pro Shop purchases until the balance is up to date.
13. If an athlete chooses to leave or is asked to leave East Celebrity Elite for any reason before the season is over, all funds are completely nonrefundable.
14. East Celebrity Elite reserves the right to turn over all delinquent accounts to collection agencies and the parent/guardian will be responsible for all additional costs incurred.
I give the above named permission to participate in the program(s) of South Shore Cheer Academy, LLC and East Elite Cheer Gym,
Inc. Also the above named child (his/her legal guardian or parent if under eighteen years of age), agrees to indemnify and hold harmless South Shore Cheer Academy, LLC and East Elite Cheer Gym, Inc., its' officers, employees and coaches/instructors from and against all liability, claims, suits, damages, losses and expenses, including attorney fees, threatened or incurred, and arising from the child's participation in any South Shore Cheer Academy, LLC or East Elite Cheer Gym, Inc. program, or by reason of any injury or any damage to said child or to any person or property occurring during said participation, or from any cause whatsoever. I fully realize that activities at South Shore Cheer Academy, LLC and East Elite Cheer Gym, Inc. can be dangerous and could result in serious injury or possibly death and freely assume that risk. In the event of an emergency, I give permission for South Shore Cheer Academy, LLC and East Elite Cheer Gym, Inc. to give my child simple first aid and to arrange for transportation to a hospital and receive emergency medical treatment. I will assume all costs for medical care. The above named child(ren) is physically able to participate in activities without limitations (unless otherwise stated). It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to let us know of any updates throughout the year.