1. A teacher may dismiss a student for a part or a whole class if a student's behavior is disruptive for the educational process or in any way harmful to other students or teachers, as well as for violations of the studio rules.
2. Coding Butterfly reserves the right to expel a student from the program for behavior which is disruptive for the educational process or in any way harmful to other students or teachers, as well as for repeated violations of the school rules.
Coding Butterfly may use pictures and videos of students for future public relations materials (web, print, etc.)
1. I will abide by the policies of the Coding Butterfly regarding attendance, absences, make-up lessons, homework completion, payments, refunds and other regulations. No part of the school material may be reproduced, published, distributed, displayed, performed, copied or stored for public or private use in any information retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any mechanical, photographic or electronic process, including electronically or digitally on the Internet or World Wide Web, or over any network, or local area network, without written permission of the Coding Butterfly.
2. We discourage parents sitting in the classroom during the lessons as it is disruptive to the class. If you have a strong reason to request a sit-in, please contact the school administration before contacting the teacher.
3. The minimum class size at Coding Butterfly is 4 students. Coding Butterfly reserves the right to cancel any class with less than 4 students enrolled.
In case of a medical emergency and in the absence of an authorized parent or guardian, Coding Butterfly staff has my authority to transport my child to the nearest hospital and to secure for my child all necessary medical treatment, including anesthesia.
I hereby assume all risks of my child's attendance at the program and my child's participation in its activities. I release and agree to hold harmless Coding Butterfly, its employees, and contractors from any actions, causes of action claims, demands, damages, costs, loss of services, expenses and compensation on account of any personal injuries or property damage which I may hereafter have as the parent or guardian of said minor.