*Once classes begin for the season, no refunds and no cash credits will be given for any reason. Prior to the start of classes, if a registered student finds that they must withdraw with good reason, a refund of tuition minus the $25/child registration fee will be given. If any of the classes for which the student was registered were FULL, there will be an additional fee of $40 charged to your account per full class. This fee is charged because ETD Dance Studio will have turned away enrollments. (This does not apply to Sizzling Summer Camp, as tuition is due in full at the time of registration and no refunds will be given.)
*Tuition: Payments are due the 1st Saturday of every month, payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card (Sizzling Summer Camp/Workshop tuition are due in full at the time of registration). Tuition payments not received by the 8th of the month, will automatically be charged a $10.00 late fee.
*A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. If a check should be returned, only cash, credit card or certified funds will be the accepted form of payment from that point forward.
**Past Due Accounts: For accounts with a balance after 30 days, student(s) will not be able to attend classes and must have a meeting with the front office manager to establish a payment plan for the rest of the year. If no contact or payment arrangement has been made with the front office, your card on file will automatically be charged for the full balance due. (This does not apply to Summer Camp participants, as your tuition is due in full at registration)
*Class Schedules: No schedule changes can be made without first meeting with the ETD Dance Studio Director. Schedule changes made after the season has begun will incur a $15-$40 fee depending on the number of classes involved, except where the change is required due to a revised placement level by the Director.
*Dropping a class or withdrawing from the ETD Dance Studio requires a two-week written notification to ETD Dance Studio and tuition billing will continue until such notification is received. (This does not apply to Sizzling Summer Camp , as tuition is due at the time of registration and no refunds will be given)
*Trial classes are non-transferable.
*Performance Fees & Ticket Prices: Families who elect to dance in our Winter and Spring recitals, performance fees include participation and costume rental fees, and ticket prices.
*All recital performance will be announced at least 90 days prior to the show date and all necessary forms and instructions are emailed.
*Students are not allowed to perform until any outstanding balance for tuition is paid in full. (This does not apply to Sizzling Summer Camp Participants , as no tickets are sold for our Friday closing program)
*ETD Dance Studio is not responsible for any personal property.
* In attending ETD Dance Studio, taking dance or exercise classes and otherwise using the facilities and equipment therein, I do so at my own risk. ETD Dance Studio shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries incurred by me in, on or about the premises of the ETD Dance Studio /program. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to me in, on or about ETD Dance Studio/program, and I do hereby fully and forever release and discharge ETD Dance Studio, its shareholders, directors, officers, dance instructors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my use of said ETD Dance Studio/program, dance classes facilities and equipment thereof.
* ETD Dance Studio photographs and videotapes its students in class and performance, and occasionally uses these photographs and videotapes in its advertising and promotion. By signing this contract and enrolling your child/children, you agree that your child's picture/video may be taken and that you consent to the use of these pictures and videos by ETD Dance Studio for promotional purposes.
* The taking of photos or video by parents or students anywhere on the premises of ETD Dance Studio is strictly forbidden (except by expressed permission of ETD management).
* Cell phones, iPads, computers, and similar devices should remain safely stored in a closed dance bag at all times unless being used for urgent phone calls or homework. No devices are allowed in the studio classrooms during class or rehearsal - dancers should be focused on the work in the studio at all times.
* I understand that Education Thru Dance, LLC has the right to deny admittance to any student not meeting the standards of the program as it sees fit. I also agree not to hold these parties responsible in the event that my child engages in inappropriate conduct (including, but not limited to disruptive or volatile behavior in or out of ETD Dance Studio , etc.) or becomes involved in any activity or with any persons not associated with Education Thru Dance, LLC or its scheduled program and that Education Thru Dance, LLC has the right to send him/her home for inappropriate conduct. No refunds will be given. I further attest that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge. In addition, I have agreed to the policy and fee statement and agree to comply.