An annual, non-refundable, fee is required at registration. Fees are listed at $15.00 per new student and $10.00 per sibling. Once this fee is paid, and a parent/guardian has selected a payment plan for the year, registration is confirmed and the students place is held in the class.
• Tuition is billed on a month-to-month basis with statements sent via email. The first (1st) tuition payment is due on the first (1st) day of class.
• Subsequent tuition will be billed on the first (1st) of the month and due on the fifteenth (15th). There will be a $20.00 late fee for all tuition paid after the twentieth (20th) of the month.
• June tuition will be billed on May 15th and due by June 1st. Any student with a remaining balance will not be permitted to dance in the recital.
• Payments that are paid in full by the first (1st) class will receive a 10% discount on their total tuition bill.
• Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover)
o There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks. After the second (2nd) returned check, checks will no longer be accepted.
• A credit card is required to be kept on file, in addition to a pre-authorization contract, in the event that Studio J Dance Academy does not receive your payment by the applicable due date.
• Parents/Guardians may opt for a monthly automatic payment that will be charged to their on-file credit card.
• Tuition is based on a full season, which runs from September-June. Although the number of classes per month varies, tuition remains the same each month. Students with a remaining tuition balance will not be allowed to participate in the recital.
• No student is allowed in the studio or classroom without an instructor present.
• Students should respect instructors, staff, and classmates.
• Students should help keep the studio workspace neat and tidy.
o No hanging on the barres or touching the mirrors.
• Students first and last names are to be marked on the inside of all shoes, dance bags, and other personal items.
o Studio J Dance Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Students should not wear dance shoes outside of the studio.
o See dress code for complete list of appropriate dance footwear.
o No street shoes are allowed on the dance floor.
• Students should come to class fully prepared in the proper class attire.
o See dress code for complete list of class attire.
• No jewelry is allowed in class.
• No food, drinks, candy, or gum is allowed in class.
o Water breaks will be given at the teacher's discretion, students may take a water break between classes.
• Students should keep talking to a minimum during class time.
• Instructors reserve the right to dismiss any student from class for continual disruption. If multiple instances occur a meeting will be held between the instructor, parent/guardian, and student.
• No cell phones are allowed in class.
• Students should use the restroom before class. Students may use the restroom during class at the discretion of the instructor.
o Parents of students of ages 3-6 are encouraged to stay in the waiting area while class is being conducted for "emergency" bathroom situations.