An annual, non-refundable, fee is required upon registration.
Once this fee is paid, and a parent/guardian has selected a payment plan for the year, registration is confirmed and the students place is held in the class.
$25.00 per student
$20.00 per sibling
Tuition is broken down into 10 installments and billed on a monthly basis.
Tuition is based on a full season, which runs from September-June.
The first (1st) tuition payment is due at registration.
Subsequent tuition will be due on the fifteenth (15th) of every month.
Tuition for the month of June will be billed on the first (1st) of the month and is due before the date of the recital.
Any student with an outstanding balance will not be allowed to participate in the recital.
A credit card is required to be kept on file, in addition to a pre-authorization contract.
The credit card number will be encrypted into the computer system, and there will be no permanent written documentation of the credit card number.
Tuition Billing Statements will be issued on the first (1st) of each month. Tuition payments will become due and owing on the fifteenth (15th) of the month and the credit card on file will be charged automatically.
In the event that the credit card on file becomes inactive, the parent must place an active credit card on file with the studio on or before the next billing date. Should Studio J be unable to charge a credit card by the 20th of the month, there will be a $5 fee per day for each day that the payment is delayed.
Payments that are paid in full by the first (1st) class will receive a 10% discount on their total tuition bill.
• No student is allowed in the studio or classroom without an instructor present.
• Students should respect instructors, staff, and classmates.
• Students should help keep the studio workspace neat and tidy.
o No hanging on the barres or touching the mirrors.
• Students first and last names are to be marked on the inside of all shoes, dance bags, and other personal items.
o Studio J Dance Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Students should not wear dance shoes outside of the studio.
o See dress code for complete list of appropriate dance footwear.
o No street shoes are allowed on the dance floor.
• Students should come to class fully prepared in the proper class attire.
o See dress code for complete list of class attire.
• No jewelry is allowed in class.
• No food, drinks, candy, or gum is allowed in class.
o Water breaks will be given at the teacher's discretion, students may take a water break between classes.
• Students should keep talking to a minimum during class time.
• Instructors reserve the right to dismiss any student from class for continual disruption. If multiple instances occur a meeting will be held between the instructor, parent/guardian, and student.
• No cell phones are allowed in class.
• Students should use the restroom before class. Students may use the restroom during class at the discretion of the instructor.
o Parents of students of ages 3-6 are encouraged to stay in the waiting area while class is being conducted for "emergency" bathroom situations.