Ovation School of Dance, LLC
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I/we am aware that in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent in the sports of Dance and Gymnastics, certain additional
dangers and risks are present when using Ovation School of Dance, LLC facilities including, but not limited to, the danger and risk of falling, jumping, landing and colliding with other participants, staff, spectators or others present. By signing this waiver, I/we freely accept and fully assume responsibility for all such dangers and risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom.
In consideration of participating in Ovation School of Dance, LLC, activities, and for good and valuable consideration, with
the understanding that by signing this document, I/we will be giving up substantial rights, including the right to sue I/we hereby agree as follows:
1. To waive any and all claims for personal injury including death, illness, and/or property damage that I/we may have against Ovation School of Dance, LLC, its members, principals, directors, officers, sponsors, affiliates, agents, employees, contractors, representatives and any volunteers associated with Ovation School of Dance, LLC, all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Releasees."
2. To release the releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death medical or other expense that I/we may
suffer or that any other party may suffer as a result of my participation in any and all activities held by Ovation School of Dance, LLC, due to any cause whatsoever.
3. To hold harmless and indemnify the releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my participation in any and all activities held by the Ovation School of Dance, LLC.
4. This release of liability shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors and assigns in the event of my personal injury including death, illness and/or property damage.
5. I/we additionally agree not to take unreasonable risks while participating in any and all events held by Ovation School of Dance, LLC, including but not limited to attempting skills or maneuvers that I am not qualified to perform safely or causing any other participants/spectators unreasonable risk of harm.
6. I/we additionally agree that I/we shall follow correct safety procedures when using the Ovation School of Dance, LLC, facilities and when participating in any and all activities held by Ovation School of Dance, LLC.
7. I/we additionally agree that I/we authorize the use of any statements made or visual images taken during participation in activities held by Ovation School of Dance, LLC, in newsletters, posters and other advertising.
I/WE HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I/we am covered by my own Medical Insurance, and that I/we have read and understand this Waiver and Release of liability prior to signing it, and I/we am aware that by signing this Release of Liability I/we am waiving certain legal rights which I/we or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors and assigns may have against the Releasees.
This Waiver and Release of Liability was made and executed in the State of Pennsylvania and shall be governed by enforced in and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
I/we acknowledge that in executing this Waiver and Release of Liability, I/we are not relying on any inducements, promises or representations made by the Releasees. I/we further acknowledge that we may freely decline to execute this waiver and release and opt not to participate in any events held by the Ovation School of Dance, LLC. My participation in any event held by the Ovation School of Dance is purely voluntary.
This Release and Waiver of liability shall remain valid and in force as long as and whenever I/we or any other family member shall participate in any activity held by the Ovation School of Dance, LLC.
I am acting on behalf of the Participant's other parent in signing this contract and I have the authority to bind such other parent to the terms and conditions of this contract on his or her behalf.