1. At the link below, you will find the Elite Studios Registration Packet for all Performance Division Dancers. By agreeing to this clause, you, hereby, confirm that you have received this packet of information and have saved this for future reference and information detail for all Elite Studios policies, procedures, and activities detail throughout the year.
2. Registration Packet
3. All Core Company dancers will receive their registration information in their Core Contracts distributed at the individual Core Company Parent meetings at the beginning of the season.
1. All payments at Elite Studios including tuition, costume fees, Finale fees, Finale tickets, apparel sales, etc. will be managed through your family account. By registering for classes at Elite Studios, you are authorizing Elite Studios to automatically bill your credit card or bank account on file at the time that a payment is due. All payments will be Auto-Billed through your family account on the date specified in your Fee Schedule, received upon registration.
2. Auto-Payments are secured in our payment system, and we accept all major credit cards, as well as direct debit payments.
3. Tuition payments are based on a full season of dance classes from August to May, including breaks for holidays and school breaks.
4. For the 2018 - 2019 Season, tuition is divided up into 9 payments. The first payment is due at registration and is non-refundable.
5. Tuition is Auto-Billed on the 1st of every month.
6. Elite Studios offers families the ability to choose whether to pay in monthly, 1/2 year, or full year increments. Families that pay tuition in full, receive 10% off for registrations received by November 1st, 2018. Families that pay tuition in Fall/Spring payments, receive 5% off.
7. Families with 2 or more dancers will receive a 5% discount on tuition per additional child.
8. Withdrawal: Should a student withdraw from any class; Elite Studios will require a written 30-day notice and your monthly auto-payments will be terminated the following month. Should you pay in full for the year and withdraw, Elite Studios will refund your tuition less a 30% penalty. Withdrawals must be sent in writing to email@example.com with Attn: Withdrawal.
9. Families are responsible for managing their account with the most up to date credit card and/or bank information. If a payment method is declined, families must update this information within 48 hours or a $25 late fee will be incurred.
10. Classes with less than 3 enrollments will be cancelled and students placed in a different class.
1. Performance Division dancers are strongly encouraged to participate in the year end Finale. Participation in the Dress Rehearsal for Finale is REQUIRED to participate in Finale.
2. By registering for Performance Division classes at Elite Studios, your participation in Finale will assumed by Elite Studios and it's owner and faculty. If you will not be participating in the year end Finale, Elite Studios must be notified in writing by November 1st, 2018. Notifications to refuse participation in the Finale can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The cut - off date for dancers to participate in the Finale is February 1st.
4. Finale Fees are due at the same time as Costume Fees, November 15th, 2018.
5. There will be no costume refunds for dropped classes, withdrawals from the studio, or decisions not to participate in the Finale after November 1st,, 2018. Further, any class changes after November 15, 2018, will result in purchasing additional costumes for those new class(es).
1. Students and parents/guardians are responsible for making sure all medical conditions and allergies are fully described on the student's tab in the Customer Portal and kept up to date. This includes a description of any required emergency care medication or device (such as an "epi-pen," inhaler, etc.) which the student may need and specific instructions for when/under what circumstances the medication/device should be used, and how it should be used.
2. In addition, all students with an emergency medication/device must comply with the following requirements:
- The medication/device must be placed in a closed plastic baggie clearly labeled with the student's name and easy to understand written instructions concerning when/under what circumstances the medication/device should be used, and how it should be used. The instructions in the baggie also must include the name and telephone number for two emergency medical contacts.
- Students with a medication/device are required to bring the baggie to and from Elite Studios activities and, at all times while at Elite Studios, to keep the baggie in a gear bag on their person or, during classes, in the classroom.
3. Notwithstanding the above, by checking below, you acknowledge and understand that Elite Studios does not render medical care, including medical diagnosis or treatment, to students or others, and that any assistance that Elite Studios owner and/or faculty may offer to a student will be limited to responding to an emergency.
1. As the legal parent or guardian, you, hereby, release and hold harmless Elite Studios and it's owners and faculty from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Elite Studios and it's owners and faculty or in route to or from any of said premises. You recognize and understand that participation in Elite Studios programs may require strenuous activity and assume fully the risk of and accept responsibility for any injuries sustained at Elite Studios. You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the Medical Policy of Elite Studios, have made any medical conditions known to Elite Studios staff, and have complied with such medical policy.
1. All dancers must abide by the dress code stated for each class. Dancers not following this dress code will be asked to sit out.
2. Dancers are not to leave clothes, food, drinks, etc. around the studio space. All items left in the lost & found for more than one month will be donated to Goodwill.
3. All students are expected to arrive to classes at least 10 minutes prior. Dancers arriving to class more than 15 minutes late will be asked to sit out. Elite Studios values lessons of discipline, responsibility, and time management and will enforce these teachings.
4. All dancers and other children must be behaved throughout the studio. Causing a disruption to ongoing education will result in a child being asked to leave the studio.
5. Dancers under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent if arriving more than 15 minutes early. Dancers under the age of 8 must be picked up by a parent no more than 15 minutes after a class ends.
6. Parents, siblings, and friends of dancers are not allowed in the studios while a class is going on. This causes a distraction to the dancer and the teacher and results in a lowered quality of education for each dancer. Elite Studios offers a parent viewing location in the lobby to watch your dancer's progress and learning on our TVs.
7. No dancer, at any time, is allowed to cross Hammond Drive or Roswell Road without adult supervision for any reason.
8. The Elite Studios staff is happy to meet with you at any time regarding your dancer's progress and education, however these meetings must be scheduled through the Director and Teacher directly, as teachers do not have time in between classes.
9. Private lessons will be offered by a range of Elite Studios staff. These must be scheduled through the Director and the Teacher directly.