1. All payments at Elite Studios including tuition, costume fees, Finale fees, Finale tickets, apparel sales, etc. will be managed through your family account. By registering for classes at Elite Studios, you are authorizing Elite Studios to automatically bill your credit card or bank account on file at the time that a payment is due. All payments are Auto-Billed through your family account on the date specified in your Fee Schedule, received upon registration.
2. Auto-Payments are secured in our payment system, and we accept all major credit cards, as well as direct debit payments.
3. Tuition payments are based on a full season of dance classes from August to May, including breaks for holidays and school breaks.
4. For the 2020 - 2021 Season, tuition is divided up into 10 payments. The first payment is due at registration and is non-refundable.
5. Tuition is Auto-Billed on the 1st of every month.
6. Elite Studios offers families the ability to choose whether to pay in Monthly, Half Year, or Full Year increments. Families that pay tuition in Full, receive 10% off. The Full Year Tuition option is available through November 1st. Families that pay tuition in Half Year Fall/Spring payments, receive 5% off. The Half Year Tuition option is available through November 1st for the Fall and February 1st for the Spring.
7. Families with 2 or more dancers will receive a 5% discount on tuition per additional child.
8. Withdrawal: Should a student withdraw from any class, Elite Studios will require a written 30-day notice and your monthly auto-payments will be terminated the following month.
9. Should you pay Half Year tuition and withdraw, Elite Studios will refund your tuition less a 25% penalty. Should you pay full year tuition and withdraw, Elite Studios will refund your tuition less a 30% penalty. Withdrawals must be sent in writing to email@example.com with Attn: Withdrawal.
10. Families are responsible for managing their account with the most up to date credit card and/or bank information. If a payment method is declined, families must update this information within 48 hours or a $25 late fee will be incurred.
11. Classes with less than 3 enrollments will be cancelled and students placed in a different class.
1. Students and parents/guardians are responsible for making sure all medical conditions and allergies are fully described on the student's tab in the Customer Portal and kept up to date. This includes a description of any required emergency care medication or device (such as an "epi-pen," inhaler, etc.) which the student may need and specific instructions for when/under what circumstances the medication/device should be used, and how it should be used.
2. In addition, all students with an emergency medication/device must comply with the following requirements:
- The medication/device must be placed in a closed plastic baggie clearly labeled with the student's name and easy to understand written instructions concerning when/under what circumstances the medication/device should be used, and how it should be used. The instructions in the baggie also must include the name and telephone number for two emergency medical contacts.
- Students with a medication/device are required to bring the baggie to and from Elite Studios activities and, at all times while at Elite Studios, to keep the baggie in a gear bag on their person or, during classes, in the classroom.
- Notwithstanding the above, by checking below, you acknowledge and understand that Elite Studios does not render medical care, including medical diagnosis or treatment, to students or others, and that any assistance that Elite Studios owner and/or faculty may offer to a student will be limited to responding to an emergency.
1. As the legal parent or guardian, you, hereby, release and hold harmless Elite Studios and it's owners and faculty from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Elite Studios and it's owners and faculty or in route to or from any of said premises. You recognize and understand that participation in Elite Studios programs may require strenuous activity and accept responsibility for any injuries sustained at Elite Studios.
1. At the link below, you will find the Elite Studios Registration Packet for all Performance Division Dancers. By agreeing to this clause, you, hereby, confirm that you have received this packet of information and have saved this for future reference and information detail for all Elite Studios policies, procedures, and activities detail throughout the year.
2. Registration Packet
3. All Competitive Division dancers will receive their registration information in their Company Contracts distributed at the individual Company Parent meetings at the beginning of the season.
1. At the link below, you will find the Elite Studios Summer Camp Registration Packet for all Summer Camp enrollments. By agreeing to this clause, you, hereby, confirm that you have received this packet of information and have saved this for future reference and information detail for all Elite Studios policies, procedures, and activities detail throughout the summer.
2. Summer Registration Packet