1. Annual Payment -Tuition paid in full.
• A 10% discount will be given for tuition paid in full for the 2019-20 year by September 5, 2019. This fee is non-refundable.
• Annual Tuition can be paid at the studio by the first class in August, or by Automatic E-Payment to be processed on August 5, 2019.
• I understand that by choosing Annual Automatic E- payment and providing my bank account or credit/debit card information, I am authorizing JMAD to debit my checking account or charge my credit/debit card for my annual tuition payment on the 5th of August.
• I also authorize JMAD to withdraw funds from my bank account or charge my credit/debit card for the following if not paid in person at the studio by the due date:
--Costume deposit of $55 per costume on November 14, 2019
--Recital Fee of $85 for one child or $100 for 2 or more children on February 20, 2020
--Costume balance also on February 20, 2020.
2. Monthly Automatic E-payments.
• Tuition paid monthly can be paid by enrolling in automatic e-payments using a bank account or credit/debit card when registering.
• Families enrolled in automatic e-payments using a bank account will receive an auto-pay discount on their monthly tuition. A $25 fee will be charged to all returned bank drafts.
• A $10 late fee will be added to all declined/returned automatic payments if tuition is not paid by the 15th of the month.
• I understand that if my payment is declined/returned, I am responsible for verifying my account information and making the payment either through the Parent Portal or at the studio.
• I understand that by choosing Monthly Automatic E-payments and providing my bank account or credit/debit card information, I am authorizing JMAD to debit my checking account or charge my credit card for my tuition payment on the 5th of each month, beginning in August, and I understand these payments will continue until I notify JMAD in writing to discontinue them or at the completion of the dance year in May.
• I understand that if I need to change this agreement, I am responsible for changing my payment option and/or my account information in my Parent Portal.
• I also authorize JMAD to withdraw funds from my bank account or charge my credit card for the following if not paid in person at the studio by the due date:
--Costume deposit of $55 per costume on November 14, 2019.
--Recital Fee of $85 for one child or $100 for 2 or more children on February 20, 2020.
--Costume balance also on February 20, 2020.
3. Monthly Payments at the Studio or on the Parent Portal
• Tuition may also be paid in person at the studio each month by cash, check, or credit/debit card or paid on the Parent Portal by the parent/guardian.
• With this option, tuition for May 2020, is due when enrolling.
• Tuition is due by the first lesson of each month, August-April.
• Monthly statements are not sent out unless the account is past due.
• A $10 late fee will be added to tuition not paid by the 15th of the month.
• A $25 fee will be added to all returned checks.
For more information on fees and tuition, visit the JMAD Website Studio Handbook page and select the Tuition & Fee tab.
• I understand that communication from the studio will be primarily by email, and agree to keep a current active email address on file with JMAD Studio.
• I also understand that information is frequently posted on the bulletin boards at the studio and that it is my responsibility to check the studio bulletin boards for new information.
• By clicking the box below, I am consenting to communicate electronically with JMAD in regard to enrollment and participation in JMAD activities and allowing JMAD to send me notices, forms, and notifications including, but not limited to, due dates, fundraisers, special events, and studio closings.
• By clicking below, I am also agreeing that my electronic signature will serve the same purpose as a written signature.
• I have to the best of my knowledge, included all known medical conditions, allergies, and disabilities on my child/children's medical form and will communicate any changes or treatment needed, so that JMAD staff and instructors will able to create a safe environment beneficial to my child/children's health and growth,
• In the event of a life threatening medical emergency involving my child/children, I give my consent for the staff and/or instructors at JMAD to immediately contact emergency services, without seeking any further permission from me, and understand I will be notified as soon as emergency services have been contacted.
• In the event of a non-life threatening accident or illness involving my child/children, I will be notified immediately. In the event that neither I nor my designated emergency contact can be contacted, I hereby give the staff of the Joy McDaniel Academy of Dance and Gymnastics my permission to seek medical attention for my child, including treatment by physicians, hospitals, or any other medical services.
• In such an event, I further agree that the cost of such medical service shall be borne exclusively by myself.
• I further agree to release and hold harmless JMAD, its affiliates, owners, officers, directors, managers, instructors, employees, agents, and attorneys from any and all damages, actions, charges, suits, expenses, claims, obligations, and liabilities from contacting emergency services or obtaining medical services on behalf of my child, from not contacting emergency services or obtaining medical services on behalf of my child, from any decision regarding the nature of an injury or illness involving my child/children, and from contacting or not contacting a parent/legal guardian.
I understand that dance & gymnastics are physical activities that could cause injury. The risk of injury while participating is significant including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while the guidelines, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist and I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY AM ALLOWING MY CHILD(REN) TO PARTICIPATE AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE or others, and assume full responsibility for my child(ren)'s participation. I for myself, my children and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representative, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS JMAD, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, teachers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct activities, classes and/or events (RELEASEES), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law arising from JMAD's activities. "Activities" include all in-house activities, as well as off-site activities, including, but not limited to nursing home shows, recitals, and rehearsals.