This Acknowledgment and Release applies to each student enrolled through this online process:
1. I recognize that programs at Broadway Kids Studio ("BKS") require physical exertion that may be strenuous and involve inherent risks of serious physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards to Student presented by his/her participating in such programs. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THOSE PERSONS AND ENTITIES RELEASED FROM LIABILITY BELOW, AND I ACCEPT AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES TO STUDENT THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY BKS PROGRAM.
2. I understand that the activities involved in BKS programs are only suggested, and that not everything will be appropriate for everyone. I accept responsibility for assuring that Student will: listen to his/her own body; be aware of any physical conditions in his/her body; and know that he/she is not obligated to perform the activities suggested by BKS personnel.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to Student's participation in any BKS program to determine the appropriateness of Student's participation. I represent and warrant that Student is physically fit and does not have any medical condition(s) that would prevent his/her full participation in BKS programs. I agree to keep BKS informed of any health condition of student that could be affected by movement. If Student is out for an injury, I must provide BKS written confirmation from Student's physician that he/she may return to participation. I acknowledge that BKS has not and will not render any medical services to Student, including medical diagnosis or treatment of any physical condition.
4. I understand that BKS does not carry medical insurance for Student. I agree to maintain sufficient medical insurance and to pay all costs associated with any injuries that may occur as a result of Student's participation in BKS programs.
5. IN CONSIDERATION OF STUDENT BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN BKS PROGRAMS, I, ON BEHALF OF STUDENT, MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND OUR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, AND RELEASE BKS AND ALL ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHETHER NOW EXISTING OR ACCRUING IN THE FUTURE, ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR ATTRIBUTABLE IN ANY WAY TO STUDENT'S PARTICIPATION IN BKS PROGRAMS. THIS RELEASE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND OTHER LOSS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF BKS AND/OR OTHER RELEASEE(S), BUT EXCLUDES INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND OTHER LOSS CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFULL OR WANTON MISCONDUCT OF BKS AND/OR OTHER RELEASEE(S). WE COVENANT THAT NEITHER I, NOR MY SPOUSE, NOR STUDENT WILL MAKE OR BRING ANY SUCH CLAIM AGAINST BKS OR ANY OTHER RELEASEE, AND WE FOREVER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE BKS AND ALL OTHER RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CLAIMS.
6. I warrant and agree that I am the parent or legal guardian of Student; that I have the legal right to consent to this Acknowledgement and Release on behalf of Student, myself, my spouse, and our heirs and assigns; that by signing below, we hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Acknowledgment and Release; and that my spouse and I understand and agree that the release of liability and claims set forth above includes any and all claims and causes of action that we may have, now and in the future, that are derivative of those of Student.
Payment for services at Broadway Kids Studio requires either a Bank Account (ACH) or Credit Card placed on file at the studio. The form of payment can be modified at any time via the customer portal or via account holder request for BKS staff to update the account holder's information. This authorization applies to the form of payment used during registration and any subsequent form of payment used to update your account in the future. The following outlines the timing and policies for various services provided by the studio.
MONTHLY GROUP CLASS TUITION (INCLUDES ALL RECREATIONAL CLASSES, STAR PERFORMERS CLASSES, DANCE COMPETITION/COMPANY CLASSES, ETC.)
Payment for all monthly tuition fees are automatically processed on the 1st of every month. I hereby authorize BKS to charge bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account. I acknowledge these charges will occur automatically on and/or near the 1st of each month. This authorization is valid until I provide BKS with written cancellation. Cancellation must be provided at least 7 days prior to the scheduled payment.
Payments for private lessons are automatically processed on the date the lesson takes place but can be paid in advance. I hereby authorize BKS to charge bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account. I acknowledge that a MINIMUM of 48 hours notification is required for cancellation of a private lesson or fees associated with missed lessons are charged to the bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account. Fees for private lessons vary based on the instructor providing the lesson. All private lessons fees can be charged as early as the day prior to the lesson taking place as the cancellation window has expired.
AFTER-SCHOOL, DANCE PACK, PERFORMANCE PACK PROGRAMS
Students enrolled in After School, Dance Pack or Performance Pack Program(s) are enrolling in an annual program which includes an annual tuition. I understand that the annual tuition payments are processed monthly. I hereby authorize BKS to charge bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account upon enrollment and acceptance in the After School, Dance Pack or Performance Pack Program any initial installment payment and monthly charges thereafter. I acknowledge the monthly charges will occur automatically on and/or near the 1st of each month. I understand that withdrawing from the After School, Dance Pack or Performance Pack program prior to the completion of the full year will result in a $295 early termination charge on my account. Furthermore, I understand that the early termination charge is in addition to any monthly payment due. I understand that I am given a 15 minute window to pickup my child from their last class each day if they are not already enrolled and paid in full for additional classes/private lessons. An overtime fee of $5.00 per each 15 minutes per child will be charged for failure to do so. Payment of late pick-up fees must be paid in full PRIOR to my child continuing in any program and there will be NO REFUNDS or credit for future services.
Any Day or Weekly Camp Option is CHARGED IN FULL UPON ENROLLMENT. Any Session Camp Option requires a non-refundable deposit of $250 plus registration applicable. The remainder of the Session Fee is charged TWO WEEKS prior to the start of the session. I hereby authorize BKS to charge bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account for any Camp enrollment as outlined herein.
EVENTS, MASTER CLASSES, PRODUCTIONS, OTHER MISC. SERVICES
All additional services (one-time charges for show production fees, costumes, tickets, etc.) are charged as those services are purchased. I hereby authorize BKS to charge bank account(s) or credit card(s) provided on my account for these additional services. I acknowledge these charges will occur automatically as incurred.
NO REFUND POLICY
There are no refunds, credits, or reductions for absences due to illness, vacation, holidays, acts of god or any other reason.
LATE PAYMENTS, RETURNED CHECKS, DECLINED CREDIT/DEBIT/ACH TRANSACTIONS
Any monthly fee not fulfilled by the 5th of the month will result in a $25 late fee charged to your account. An additional charge of $25 will be added to your account for any bank account(s) that are returned for insufficient funds. Participation in all programs/services offered will be suspended until any and all past due fees and late payments are paid in full.