• All students must wear cover-up clothing while entering and leaving our building for class, rehearsal, and performances. Dance shoes are not be worn outside of the studio, bring extra shoes.
• Students must always attend class/rehearsal in their class uniform.
• Promptness to all classes/events is a must. Students who are late should wait at the studio doorway for permission to enter. A student arriving more than 20 minutes late will be asked to sit and observe as a safety precaution against injury.
• Students are not allowed to hang on the barres, talk to other students while class is being conducted, chew gum, or eat in class. Students may not sit down or leave class without permission.
• Students should attend to their personal needs prior to class.
• Students are expected to behave with politeness, respect, and courtesy towards faculty, staff, and peers.
• Students are expected to clean up after themselves and not leave food, water bottles, wrappers, bandages, clothing, etc in the lobby, bathroom, studios, or shared areas.
• All students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner. BACF reserves the right to dismiss any student whose attitude or conduct is deemed disrespectful or unsafe. Under these circumstances a refund will not be issued.
• Any student found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be subject to immediate dismissal.
• Parents are responsible for supervising all siblings, and everyone is responsible for keeping the facility clean.
I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by The Ballet Academy of Central Florida of any and all photographs, recordings, videotapes and/or other reproductions of likenesses of the child's person or characteristics for any purpose, whatsoever, without compensation to the student. All reproductions shall constitute the property of the school, solely and completely. Further, I assign and release all rights to said reproductions and authorize the school, or others authorized by them, to exhibit, broadcast, and/or distribute or otherwise further reproduce said reproductions in whole or in part over or in any medium whatsoever, including, without implied limitation, newsletters, radio, newspapers, closed circuit television, film, cable and television, with or without compensation in perpetuity. I/We also release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the producers or any persons, or entities acting under their permission or authority from any liability arising from the use of said reproductions.
I have read, understand and agree to comply with all policies and procedures of The Ballet Academy of Central Florida. It is understood that the student is enrolled for the entire session; no deductions or refunds will be made for absence or withdrawal, voluntary or involuntary.