By signing this release form, I consent to my child(s) for each and every use by Next Level Gymnastics Academy, and all of its employees to each photograph, videotape or other likeness of my child or myself taken. Such use may include, but not limited to, every use in a publication, newspaper, advertisement, website, videotape presentation, television show, Facebook or other publication or recording. I also waive any right to compensation for such uses, or to inspect or approve the uses beforehand. I release Next Level Gymnastics Academy, its legal representatives and all persons acting under its permission or authority, from any liability for any blurring, distortion, alteration or optical illusion that may occur with these pictures.
We, at Next Level Gymnastics Academy feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility.
1. Only members of Next Level Gymnastics Academy are allowed on the floor or any equipment.
2. No one may go on the floor or any equipment at any time without an instructor present.
3. NO use of equipment before or after class.
4. NO jumping on trampoline without an Instructor present.
5.NO horseplay is allowed.
6. NO new skills may be attempted without an instructor's permission.
7. Parents, as well as non-participating siblings, friends, etc., are not allowed in gym area. Please watch from the lobby. Nonparticipating children need to be sitting with parents or playing quietly in the "Lobby Area." Parents are responsible for any children making use of this area including keeping the lobby clean.
8. Be aware of others in the gym. Do not walk across tumbling paths, vaulting paths, or dismount areas without looking first.
9. Enter and leave gym area through the lobby area only; do not use side doors.
10. Girls are required to wear gymnastics (not a dance leotard) leotards.
11. Boys are required to wear t-shirt and comfortable shorts.
12. Hair needs to be up and out of your face at all times.
13. NO jewelry may be worn.
14. NO food, gum, candy, or drinks are permitted in the gym areas.
In consideration of the services of Next Level Gymnastics Academy, here in after collectively referred to as "NLGA", their agents, owners, officers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge NLGA, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activity my child is about to engage in poses known risks and unanticipated risks which could result in death, injury, paralysis, emotional distress, or damage to my child, to property, or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks: Gymnastics entails certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain degree of risk, gymnastics students would not improve their skills, and the enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Gymnastics exposes its participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment and sprain wrists and ankles. They can also suffer more serious injuries as well. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if your child is injured, your child may require medical assistance at your expense.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing me or my child to participate, and we elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify NLGA from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to arise out of, or are in any way connected with my child's participation in this activity.
4. Should NLGA, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that my child has health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participation in this event or activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to my child. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition my child may have or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against NLGA, I agree to do so solely in the state of South Carolina, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against NLGA on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.