I/We as individual participants, and/or as the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of participant(s) hereby consent to: my/our, child/children's participation in any Just Dance Inc. dance instruction or activity provided by Dina Muia-Pasakaluk. I/We acknowledge and understand that I/we may be participating in activities which involve the risk of injury, and there are some risks that cannot be foreseen or anticipated at this time. I/we release and agree to hold harmless for any foreseen or unforeseen and associated risks, claims, damages, liabilities, and causes of action that I/We may have and which our minor child/children may have against Just Dance Inc., Dina Muia-Pasakaluk, their agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors and participants as a result of any injury that might occur during participation in the program. I/we agree and acknowledge that this release will apply and include claims regardless of any negligence by Just Dance Inc., Dina Muia-Pasakaluk, their agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors and participants. This release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida.
I/We agree to accept full responsibility for all medical costs and expenses of ourselves and our children which may arise, and I/we release Just Dance Inc., Dina Muia-Pasakaluk, their agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors and participants from all claims which I/we may have for the payment of medical expenses or reimbursement of medical expenses for us and our children.
A non-refundable Registration Fee is due when enrolling for classes - $50 per student or $60 per family.
I/we have read and understand this document and I/we voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- I understand the JDI guidelines below. I agree my child(ren)and I will abide by the following and understand that failure to abide by these guidelines may result in my child(ren)being administratively withdrawn from classes without refund of past paid tuition or recital fees.
- I understand that all charges are posted on the 1st of the month. I agree to authorize JDI to automatically charge my credit card on file on the 15th of each month (August-April) and on the 1st for the month of May. Fees are bases on a 33 weeks for the 2018-19 dance year and are equally divided into 10 monthly payments.
- In the event my child withdraws from class, I will complete a withdrawal form and return to the studio before the 5th of the month. If it is after the 5th, that month's tuition will be charged.
- If for any reason I decide to withdraw from classes, I will be charged immediately for the remaining balance of my recital fee on my credit card on file. (Total recital fee is $175.00 divided into 10 equal payments and all recital fees are non-refundable.)
- Late fees of $10.00 after a 10 day grace period.
- I understand that communications from the studio will be done primarily by email. I agree to keep a current email address on file.
ATTENDANCE AND MEDICAL
- I understand that students are asked to arrive to class on time and attend on a regular basis. I understand that there are NO refunds on missed classes, however, make up classes are available. Please ask for times that are appropriate for your child(ren) age.
- I understand that students are asked not to leave the dance room once class has begun. In addition, I understand that parents should not enter the dance room without permission.
- I understand that if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the parents will be notified.
- I understand that only students with a pre-existing injury are allowed to observe class. The parents must notify the office if a student is to observe class. When a student comes back to class from an injury, a doctor's note is requested allowing the child to return to dance class.
- I understand my child(ren) are asked to practice respect to their teacher, the facility where the class is located, and fellow students by giving full attention and co-operation.
COSTUMES AND RECITAL
- I understand that I Must pay the recital fee in FULL in order for my child(ren) to participate in the recital. I understand that the costume becomes my property and I am responsible for any alterations.
- Dress Rehearsal - Saturday, May 4th - Jupiter High School1
- Recital - Saturday, May 11th - Jupiter High School1
- I agree that my child(ren) MUST participate in the mandatory dress rehearsal in order to perform in the recital.
- I agree that JDI has permission to use photographs of my child(ren) in advertising but are not limited to brochures, newsletters, videos, and digital images. No compensation will be provided and my child's name will not be used without separate permission.
STUDENT DRESS CODE
It is important for students to abide by a dress code policy.
- Hair must be properly secured and tied up off the face for all styles of dance. (pony tails are allowed)
- Jewelry must not be loose or dangling (stud earrings are allowed, but all other jewelry must be removed)
- Gum is not allowed due to the danger of choking.
- A neat and tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness and respect for students, teacher, and the art of dance.
- Teachers must be able to see the dancer's body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, etc.
- Girls should wear solid colored leotard with leggings (tumbling) or tights (dance classes) and dance shoes.
- Boys should wear t-shirt with sweat pants or shorts and dance shoes.
- The studio uses pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes, black jazz shoes, and bare feet for tumbling. Short ballet skirts are permitted.
I/we have read and understand this document and I/we voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.1
Just Dance Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the School Board of Palm Beach County or Jupiter High School and the events/activities hosted by Just Dance Inc. on Jupiter High School's premises pursuant to a lease agreement shall not be construed as being conducted, funded, hosted, or sponsored by the School Board or Jupiter High School on behalf of Just Dance Inc. The School Board and Jupiter High School undertake no responsibility for supervising or monitoring Just Dance Inc.'s events/activities and will not be liable for any and all actions of Just Dance Inc. on Jupiter High School's premises.