For Summer or Spring Classes the information below does not apply. Registration is $25 for Summer Session
1. Registration Fee: A $29 non-refundable registration fee per student, maximum $69 per family is due at time of registration for fall classes.
2. First & Last Month's Tuition: August 2018 and June 2019 tuition are due at time of registration. Both months are prorated for ½ months tuition rate.
3. Tuition Fee: Tuition is due by the 1st of each month, no later than the 5th and can be paid via credit card, debit card, check or online through the dance portal. All clients must register for classes through the online dance portal and will be registered for auto pay for e-payment or credit card (debit cards used as credit cards) and accounts will be drafted or charged between the 1st and the 5th of the month, (which include registration fee, tuition, costume, late fee, recital fee, any declined fees, and any other studio or dance related items purchased on the account). After the 5th of the month, a $25 late fee will be charged and enforced on all accounts past due, this also includes e-payment accounts. Late notices will be sent via email. Checks can be made out to: Charlotte Dance Alliance or CDA. Tuition is not pro-rate for absences. It is the account holder's responsibility to log into their portal and update any credit/debit card expiration dates and account number changes. Dancers are encouraged to attend makeup classes for classes missed.
4. Pro-rated Months: August and June are the only prorated months of tuition. June tuition is due when classes are assigned an is non-refundable. September through May will be charged a full month's tuition. Whether the month is short (3 weeks) or long 5 weeks), tuition remains the same. Tuition is not prorated for absences-you are encouraged to attend makeup classes for missed classes.
6. Discounts: Sibling Discounts: The student with the most dance instruction time will pay normal tuition and all siblings receive a 10% discount. There is a $58 registration fee per student with a family cap (for siblings) of $78 in registration fees. Boys Discounts: We give males enrolled in a dance program 50% off tuition. We also honor military, police, veterans, Union County and CMS teacher discounts with proper identification of 10%. Discounts can not be doubled.
For Summer or Spring Classes the information below does not apply.
1. Recital Fee: $ 79 per student and ½ payment is due Dec 1st and 2nd ½ due Feb 1st .The recital fee covers the cost of the auditorium, recital t-shirts, year end awards, trophies for dance students & metals for gymnastics, dress rehearsals, props, and backstage lighting and design. Recital fees are non-refundable. Tickets for recital will be made through a online ticket service and paid by each family based upon seat location & amount of tickets.
2. Opting Out of Recital: A student that wishes to opt out of the recital should submit the request in writing prior to October 1st. If the student has multiple classes and wishes not to participate in the recital, they must opt out of the recital for all of their classes. Students may not pick and choose classes for the recital. Students enrolled in floor gymnastics classes must participate in recital.
3. Costume Fees: Costume amounts are approximate and subject to changes. Change in a student's schedule can result in a change of costume and costume fees. Costume amount includes costume, headpiece/accessories (if necessary). Costumes are due in 2 payments based on the number of hours a week your child dances. The first installment is due Nov 1st and the final installment is due Jan 1st
a. Beginner/Intermediate level Combo classes will perform both tap and ballet numbers in the recital, but will have only one costume. Exception is the 2.5-5 yr old Combo, which will only perform one number.
b. All other classes will have one costume per class style.
c. Class drop/add period ends February 2019. Dancers who wish to change classes after then must purchase an additional costume.
Class Costume Costs Range (only estimated prices and are subject to change)
Dance with Me $100-$150
Beg Pre-School Classes & Level 1 Classes $125-$175
Level 2 $150 - $200
Intermediate Teen, Advanced Teen, Adults- $350-$400
Beginner Teen- $150 - $200
Level 3 & Level 4 Classes - $200-$250
Hip Hop $125-$175
Floor Gymnastics $79-$99
4. Costume Payment Due Date: Costumes are due in 2 payments based on the number of hours a week your child dances. The first installment is due November 4th and the final installment is due January 25th. A late fee will be applied after this date. Deposits toward costume balances may be paid at any time prior to the due date through our online costume manager system.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Charlotte Dance Alliance, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Charlotte Dance Alliance (DBA CDA), its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.