As legal guardian and/or one of the above named persons and/or participants, I recognize that potentially severe injuries, including permanent paralysis or death can occur in sports or activities involving height or motion, including but not limited to inflatable's, gymnastics, tumbling, cheerleading, clinics, camps, private lessons, birthday parties, birthday party guests, bring a friend, play time, field trips, special olympics, swimming, competitions, preschool, group activities, family fun nights, parents night out, trampoline, dance, karate, circuit training, running, free weights, conditioning, obstacle courses, personal training and group fitness.
Being fully aware of these dangers, I voluntarily consent to the aforementioned persons participating in any and all programs at Power and Grace and I ACCEPT ALL RISKS associated with that participation.
Fees and Policies
Power and Grace is a year round program that requires a minimum of a one month commitment.
Terms & Tuition
• Tuition and registration fee is due upon enrollment. Tuition will be automatically prorated according to the next date your child's class is held.
• Tuition is paid monthly on the 1st of each month. A valid credit or debit card is required for registration. Your card will be automatically processed on the 1st of the month, unless you pay with cash or check before the 1st.
• All students are automatically enrolled each month.
• You may withdraw and re-enroll at any time throughout the year without having to pay an additional registration fee. (Proper drop procedures must be followed.)
• When you register for a class, you are enrolled in the class. This is for liability purposes; to make sure the instructor knows to expect you, and to save your spot in the class!
Effective January 1st 2020, 50 minute classes have a monthly fee of $86.00. Tumble with me classes have a fee of $50.00. Class fees and skill specific classes are subject to change at the discretion of management, customers will be notified as soon as possible. Skill specific classes are not included in multi class discount.
Annual Registration Fee
There is a $35.00 annual registration fee for each child enrolled.
The annual registration fee will be processed on your anniversary month each year, and covers your insurance for the entire year.
**All fees are subject to 6% sales tax.
1. Automatic Payment System: We offer an automatic payment system. Tuition is paid every month on the first of the month on a recurring basis. On the 1st, we will charge the credit/debit card number we have on file.
2. Alternate Payment Methods: We also accept check or cash. Please make checks out to Power and Grace. Payment must be received in the office by the last day of the month. If payment is not received by the last day of the month, we will charge the credit or debit card on file the full tuition and are subject to a $10.00 late fee also may forfeit their spot in class for the following months.
3. Returned Check Fees: If a check is returned, we will charge the credit or debit card on file the full tuition plus a $35.00 returned check fee.
1. You can register online, in person, or by phone. Once your child is registered, they will automatically be re-enrolled for the same class on the same day/time every month, unless we receive a completed drop request form.
2. Registration requires the following:
• Completion of registration form online.
• Completion of Waiver and Release online.
• Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures.
• Authorization of Credit/Debit Card Information.
3. Annual Registration Fee and Tuition for the first month registered paid in full.
Withdrawing From the Program
• To withdraw your child's enrollment, a completed drop request form must be turned in to the Drop Box in the Lobby by or before the 22nd prior to the month dropping. The drop form can be picked up at Power and Grace front desk.
Effective January 1st 2019, makeups will not be available. Open gyms are available throughout the week to make up for time lost in the gym. If classes are permitted for a reschedule Power and Grace management will release a notice as to the changed date.
• Tuition pays for your child's spot in class regardless of attendance.
• No refunds or credits will be given after fees for that month have been processed.
• There will be no refunds, credits, or makeup classes given for gym closings for holidays and inclement weather.
• Events: Fees are due upon registration and there will be no refunds given for no-shows or cancelations. We plan our events around the number of children we have enrolled!
Weather and Emergency Closing Policy
If we decide to cancel or close, we send an e-mail to all families. There will be no refunds or make ups issued for classes missed due to inclement weather closings.
Current students are automatically re-enrolled for the same class every month. When a student ages out of the current class it will be necessary for you to select a new day and time. When this occurs, please contact the front desk to make those changes or edit through the Parent Portal. Registration for a different class is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Proration of Tuition
If your child joins a class after the first day of the month, your tuition will be prorated for the amount of class days left in the month.
In consideration for allowing my child and/or myself to use this facility, I, on my own behalf and the behalf of my child and our respective heirs, administrators, executors, and successors, hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE, and I FOREVER RELEASE Power and Grace, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or other representatives, whether paid or volunteer, from all liability for any and all damages or injuries suffered by myself or my child while under the instruction, supervision or control of Power and Grace.
I also understand that it is the responsibility of the legal guardian and/or the above named persons to warn the participant and/or be aware of the dangers of injury. The guardian is aware and should warn the participant according to what the guardian feels is appropriate. Power and Grace will only warn the participant thru safety messages and our teaching style and progressions.