All athletes and parents understand that:
1. A credit card is required to be on file. Accounts are due by the last day of the previous month via cash or check. All accounts not paid will be charged on the 1st of the month at 9:00AM. Non-payment and/or declined credit card will result in the athlete to sit out of practice until the balance is current If your card information changes, updates can be made in Jack Rabbit. A $5 fee will be charged to all declined credit cards.
2. If an athlete/parent chooses to leave or if asked to leave HotCheer for any reason before the season is over any and all funds are completely non-refundable.
3. You assume full responsibility for all costs incurred as a athlete of HotCheer including but not limited to: gym registration, monthly tuition, practice outfits, uniforms, competition and travel expenses, or any other item(s), reservations, or services purchased or rendered to you and the payment in full of those items regardless of any circumstances that may arise such as dismissal from the team, or disbandment of the team.
4. Any payment attempts resulting in a NSF (non-sufficient funds), returned check, etc. will incur a $25 bounced check fee and any additional bank fees.
5. Monthly payment is due from May 2018 through April 2019. Vacations or time off will not be prorated. Tuition does not fluctuate based on the number or duration of practices in any month. Tuition is not discounted for missed days or injuries. You may not deduct missed classes from your tuition arbitrarily. Failure to pay tuition due to an injury may result in your spot being permanently replaced on the team. No refunds will be issued if a child discontinues lessons/practice in the middle of a month.
6. HotCheer reserves the right to remove an athlete from their team at any time for failure to keep up with financial obligations. If the uniform payment due date is not met, your child's uniform will not be ordered and you will be responsible for the additional shipping charges on their uniform.
7. All tuition/fees must be current before an athlete may collect any clothing/uniform/other retail items or participate in private lessons.
8. WORLDS TEAMS - The 2019 Cheerleading Worlds competition is not included in the payment plan or competition fees. All Worlds fees are additional, and will be determined upon our qualification for the Worlds Competition. Athletes on our level 5 team(s) should, for financial planning purposes, assume that they will attend Worlds on an "at large" bid.
9. NON-WORLDS TEAMS- $85 per first team is built in to member tuition for US Finals for those teams which attend. Registration can be between $0-$150. We will bill the amount due after the qualifier competition.
10. Anyone threatening to quit may be dismissed from the program immediately and forfeit all monies deposited.
I have read and fully understand my financial commitment to HotCheer, Inc outlined in this document.
I understand that my commitment is for the 2018-2019 Allstar competitive season.
I understand that I am giving my credit card/debit card information, that information will be used if I do not meet payment deadlines to HotCheer, Inc.
I understand that I forfeit any monies paid if I choose to leave a team or am asked to leave the program.
I understand that I am entering into this program of my own free will.
I acknowledge that I am the individual financially responsible for this cheerleader's account and my signature below acknowledges that I have read and agree to comply with the payment responsibilities outlined above.
I understand that I am the individual that is considered to be responsible for keeping the account current and that if other individuals will also be paying for a portion of the fees, it is my responsibility to ensure they pay and failure on their part of pay will revert to being my responsibility to pay.
Injuries or extended illness
If an athlete is injured or has an extended illness and is out of practice for a period of time, we encourage the athlete to attend practice to watch if they are healthy enough. All fees during the injury/illness are still due in order to hold the athletes spot. We may have a fill in for the athlete. If the fill in competes at a competition, the athlete will receive the competition gift and/or award. When the athlete is healthy enough to return, he/she will be placed back into the routine when it is not a disruption to the team for safety and routine consistency purposes.
World's Teams Only
When an athlete is injured or has an extended illness, the athlete must be able to successfully perform the necessary level 5 skills in a run through to return to the team. The fill in will continue to compete for the athlete until those skills are regained. The injured/sick athlete will practice with the team to help regain the skills. When the skills are regained, the athlete will be placed back into the routine when it is not a disruption to the team for safety and routine consistency purposes.
Loss of skills
All athletes are required to uphold all skills performed or attempted during the tryout process. Team placements are made based on skills performed during the tryout process and are therefore seen as a requirement for membership of the team. If for any reason(other than an injury or illness acknowledged by the coach to be serious enough to hinder the athlete's performance) the athlete continually performs under the skill level shown during the placement process, at any point during the season, the athlete will be subject to moving to alternate status or a more level appropriate team if a spot is available. Tuition does not pay for the right to perform. Individuals must meet the level skill requirements.
Tuition does not guarantee performance. An athlete's absences, regardless of reason, may result in an alternate taking the competition floor in that athletes place while the rostered athlete is responsible for the competition fees. Unexcused absences are NEVER allowed the weekend and week before a competition or performance under any circumstance. Noncompliance will result in the athlete being moved to an alternate position or removed from an upcoming competition, at the discretion of the coach. Practices during the week leading up to an event are absolutely mandatory.
Cheerleading is reasonably safe as long as certain guidelines are followed, but there is the inherent risk of injury as in any athletic activity. Cheerleading is an anaerobic/aerobic activity which includes, but not limited to, jumping, stunting, motions, and tumbling. HotCheer recommends each student undergo a physical examination by his/her physician before beginning and cheerleading activities. Each student must inform their coach of all injuries and/or chronic conditions. Although the probability of injury is minimized if you practice correctly, there is always the possibility of one occurring. Injuries can occur in cheerleading include, but are not limited to, the following: blisters, muscle strains, ligament sprains, joint and muscle soreness, abrasions, contusions, stress fractures, broken bones, spinal cord injuries involving paralysis, and even death. However, if you take certain precautions, the possibility of such injures will be largely decreased.
I, the undersigned Parent/Guardian do hereby give consent for my son/daughter to participate in the training and activities provided by HotCheer Inc. I am fully aware of the nature of the activities involved and the possibility of injuries and/or death which may arise from such activities. In case of illness, injury and/or death that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation and/or travel to or from the activity or training (i.e. clinic/camp/out of town activities or events), I do hereby grant my permission to the HotCheer organization to seek immediate treatment for my child should he/she be injured. I have read the preceding warning. I thoroughly appreciate and understand the assumption of risks inherent in cheerleading participation.
I acknowledge that my athlete is physically fit and is voluntarily participating in this activity.
I have read the contract in its entirety and understand its contents. I understand the responsibility my child is undertaking by becoming a HotCheer athlete. I agree to fully support my child and will encourage them to fulfill their commitment. I also understand that by signing this contract I am bound to not use my child's participation in this program as a form of punishment as I realize that it also punishes their team and the entire HotCheer Program. Furthermore, I understand that being a HotCheer athlete is a commitment on the part of the parent as well. I realize that when representing HotCheer I must always conduct myself with class and responsibility. I understand that any athlete or parent that does not abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in this contract, or that is consistently negative, or acts in a manner that jeopardizes the name and reputation of HotCheer, will be subject to removal from the program. In addition, I agree to give HotCheer full permission to seek medical attention and/or take any actions deemed necessary including but not limited drug testing to ensure the safety and well being of my child and those around them.
I hereby release the HotCheer organization, including its officers, shareholders, agents, coaches and employees from any liability to the above named participant, or any person claiming through him/her, arising from injury to the person or property of the above-named participant. This release includes any claims of negligence, and is intended to be as broad as permissible under Pennsylvania law. In the event of any activities that are locally or nationally televised, I give the HotCheer organization the right and permission to film, photograph, or videotape my son/daughter for any reproductions associated or in any way connected with said televised events, in particular, for use in any promotional purpose.
As the parent/guardian of the child registered above, I give my permission to HotCheer, Inc to act on my behalf to contact an available medical provider and herby authorize the physicians and their associates of an appropriate medical facility to perform such diagnostic, medical and/or surgical treatment on my child as may be deemed necessary in order to assure the safety of my child(ren). I fully understand that in the case of an ambulance is required; I am liable for all costs.
I also fully understand that all-star cheer, dancing, stunting, tumbling and conditioning activities may be dangerous and my son/daughter will be exposed to risk of injury. I hereby give my permission for my child(ren) to participate in the program and activities of HotCheer, Inc.. I release all the staff, coaches, and contractors of HotCheer, Inc. from any liabilities resulting from participation.