RELEASE, INDEMNITY, COMPANION RELEASE, AND/OR ASSUMPTION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS FOR MINORS
I am either:
- the parent of a minor enrolled in activities through Lake Country Gymnastics or Lake Country School of Dance, in which case I confirm that I am the full age of nineteen years; OR
-an adult student, in which case I confirm that I am the full age of eighteen years.
In either case, I do hereby agree that this release shall bind my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns. I have read this entire release, and understand it.
RE: Use of Premises and Equipment of "Lake Country Gymnastics" and "Lake Country School of Dance" operating as "LCDG" and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, officials, landlord and agents (collectively referred to in this document as the "Agents").
I have read the guidelines and rules issued for the use of "LCDG"'s premises and equipment, which I understand, and I agree to be bound by them. In consideration of your acceptance of my being permitted to use the premises and equipment and/or any activity associated therewith, I agree to RELEASE, SAVE HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY "LCDG" and/or its agents from and against all claims, actions, costs and expenses and demands in respect to death, injury, loss or damage to my person or property wheresoever and howsoever caused, arising out of, or in connection with my use of the premises and equipment notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by any act or failure to act, including, without limitation, negligence, of "LCDG" and or anyone or more of its agents.
I further agree and acknowledge that:
1. The rules and guidelines governing the use of the premises and equipment are solely for that purpose and it remains my sole responsibility to act and govern myself in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety;
2. I am aware of the risks inherent in participating in gymnastics and dance activities and the use of "LCDG" premises, facilities and equipment, and I assume the risks and waive notice of all conditions, dangers or otherwise relating to or arising out of such use. If I am a parent involved in Parent/Tot classes, I additionally confirm that I am aware that I am not participating in any gymnastics activity but rather helping my child with his/her gymnastics activity.
3. I will abide by these General Gym Rules.
• Do gymnastics safely
• Ask your coach's permission before getting on equipment
• Ask your coach's permission before attempting new skills
• Be cautious and aware of your surroundings when moving in gym
• If you leave the class, tell your coach