FlipSide Gymnastics provides a safe environment for you/your child. This does not, however, assure that you/your child will never be injured. I understand that gymnastics is a potentially dangerous sport in which serious injury, permanently disability, and even death may occur. I fully understand and accept the risks involved for myself/child by participating in this type of sport. I understand dance and cheerleading can run the same risks as well. I hereby consent to have myself and/or my child/ward participate in any program offered by FlipSide Gymnastics. I agree that I, my child (adopted or otherwise) and my executors, waive and release all rights and claims for damages that I may have at any time against FlipSide Gymnastics, its employees or volunteers for any injury or damages in connection with any program or special activity related, but not limited to gymnastics, dance, aerobics, and tumbling offered by Flipside Gymnastics.
By my (electronic) signature I confirm that the above named person is in good health and authorize simple first aid to be given if necessary. I also consent to any medical treatment (x-ray, exam and medical/surgical diagnosis) which may deemed necessary if I cannot be reached first.
1. Always be on time. It is very important to stretch muscles prior to working out.
2. No gum, candy, soda, or food of any kind allowed in the gym.
3. No abusive or disruptive language will be tolerated.
4. Please refrain from talking to your child during class and allow the teacher to manage your child's class. This avoids disruption to the classes in the gym.
5. For safety reasons, there is to be no hanging over the wall, leaning over the railing, or standing on the steps at any time.
6. No one is allowed in the preschool area, the floor area or on any equipment prior to the beginning of each class. Parents are responsible for keeping their children out of these areas.
7. Parents may wait in the downstairs lobby or observe from the upstairs viewing area. Parents may not observe from inside the gym or in entry ways.
8. Students may wait in the lobby area or observe from upstairs prior to class. No one should be waiting in the preschool area.
9. Proper attire required.
10. Respect all people & things inside the building.
11. Stay focused, relax, & have fun!
12. I understand my child may be photographed while participating in classes at Flipside Gymnastics which may be used for advertising purposes.
13. FlipSide Gymnastics does not issue refunds under any circumstances for classes and registration fees. In the case of an injury, we will credit your account when a doctor's note is provided.
14. A maximum of 2 make-ups are allowed per term for all programs. All make-ups must be completed within the term they were missed. All programs excluding tumbling and aerial silks are to make-up in make-up ONLY classes. Tumbling and Aerial Silks may make-up in a non-full class. NO CREDIT OR REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR A CLASS MISSED BUT NOT MADE UP WITHIN A TERM.
By my (electronic) signature I agree to all of the rules and policies of FlipSide Gymnastics which I have ready and understand.