In consideration of Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC allowing the gymnast to participate in sports activity, class, competition, team, including non-gymnastics activities such as Ninja Zone, special events, birthday parties, field trips, open gym, open houses, camps, and playground activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Activity"), I, and if I am not 18 years old, my parents or legal guardians, agree to be bound as follows (the term "I" in this release refers to both the gymnast/participant and his or her parents or legal guardians).
I understand the Activity involves risks of serious body injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by the gymnast's actions or inactions, those of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, the negligence of the "Released Parties" named below, or other causes. I further understand there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages that may result from the Activity and to transportation to and from the Activity.
I hereby release, acquit, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC, its owners, officers, administrators, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, coaches and supervisors, and the owners or lessors of any facilities within which the Activity is conducted, their respective agents and employees, and all other persons providing facilities or assisting on the conduct of the Activity and in the transportation of participants to and from the Activity (collectively the "Released Parties") of and from any and all actions, caused of action, claims, demands, liability, losses, or damages of whatever name or nature, including but not limited to those arising from or in any way related to the negligence of any of the Released Parties, that arise out of or are connected in any way to the gymnast's participation in the Activity and the transportation of the above named gymnast to and from the Activity (collectively the "Released Claims").
Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC occasionally gathers photos and/or video media content about its Activities and any photo and/or video taken of my child(ren) may be used for Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC publicity and promotional purposes. I hereby grant permission to Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC to use, edit, and reuse my child(ren)'s photograph or likeness in any publicity or promotional media materials including use in print, on the Internet, and all other forms of media. I also hereby release Elite Gymnastics Academy, LLC and its agents and employees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
• An annual membership fee is required to register for classes: $35 for an Individual Membership; $50 for a Family Membership.
• A $25 charge will be assessed for all returned NFS checks. Once we receive a bad check, only cash or debit/credit cards will be accepted forms of payment going forward.
• No refunds or transfers of credit from one child to another or one month to another will be issued. All transactions are final once auto-pay has been processed on the 15th of the Month for the next month. Refunds, when applicable, will be issued less a $20 handling fee. To un-enroll, simply notify EGA in writing by the 14th of the Month via e-mail at Contact@elite-gymnastics.com or by a signed note/letter that can be dropped off at EGA's front desk.
• Tuition is automatically paid monthly via direct debit from any major credit/debit card on the 15th of each month for the next month. You are only charged for the number of classes that we have scheduled for each month (varies between 3-5 times per month). Declined payments must be remedied before the 20th day of the month or your class spot may be given to a waitlist student. View EGA's Vacation & Tuition Billing Calendar for further details.
• Students enrolling after a month has started will have their tuition pro-rated accordingly. Students are invited to join at any time.
• Sibling Tuition Discount (per month): Second member = 15% off; Third member = 25% off; Fourth Member = 50% off; Fifth+ Member = FREE. Sibling discounts do not apply to pro-rated tuition. Lesser tuitions will receive the applicable highest discount.
• When your child is enrolled in more than 1 class per week within the same month, you will receive 20% off the lesser tuition class(es).
• Non-participating parents are only permitted in the glassed in lobby (for main gym students) or behind the cubbies in the tots gym (for preschool classes). Only enrolled students are permitted in the gym workout area during their workout time. It is the parent's responsibility to watch siblings in the lobby!
• Unlimited make-up classes within the same level and enrollment period! You must call-in or e-mail Contact@elite-gymnastics.com your child's absence 24 hours in advance to be eligible to schedule a make-up class.
• EGA reserves the right to change, combine, or cancel classes based on enrollment. We will contact you and work with you to find another class. A tuition refund will be granted if your class is changed to a new time or cancelled and we cannot find a class time that works with your schedule.
• Participation in gymnastics and Ninja Zone activities involves motion, movement, rotation, and height in a gymnastics facility, and as such carries with it the risk of injury. By signing this form, you are aware of and accept this risk.
• Ninja Sport International requires uniforms for all Ninja Zone classes. Students enrolling in a Ninja Zone Class must purchase a uniform and must wear his/her uniform to every class. A link will be provided to you via e-mail directing you to the appropriate site to order your child's uniform.
• EGA requires a Uniform & Cheer Shoes for all Cheer Program classes. Students enrolling in a Cheer must purchase a uniform and must wear his/her uniform to every class. A link will be provided to you via e-mail directing you to the appropriate site to order your child's shoes, and you can pay and pick-up your Cheerleader's uniform at EGA's front desk on his/her first day of class.