I agree that enrollment, participation, and/or attendance at any Artistic Motion School of Arts and its affiliates, Artistic Motion Preparatory Academy & Artistic Motion Company (all hereafter referred to as AMSA) sponsored regularly scheduled class, Master Class, event, performance, camp, program, and/or rehearsal, including private instruction, authorizes AMSA to have the unrestricted right and license to take photos and videos of me and my dependent, and use image, likeness, name, voice, or comment for use in brochures, flyers, documents, displays, press releases, other AMSA publications and media material, on the AMSA website(s), and on AMSA social networking sites. AMSA will not use the aforementioned upon written request. If I submit a written request, I understand and agree that only regularly scheduled classes, Master Classes, and private instruction will be available for participation.
I agree to the following Production Policy
Students at the higher levels are required to attend all warm-up classes scheduled before rehearsals and performances. NOT attending warm-up
classes may hinder the student's eligibility to be cast in different pieces or in a particular role. The teacher reserves the right to ask the student to sit
and observe the rehearsals only. This is for the safety of our students. It is very important for students to warm up their muscles properly to prevent
potential injury. If a student must absolutely miss a warm-up class, it is the responsibility of the student to inform the teacher and to arrive as early
as possible to properly warm up before being allowed to dance.
Students are expected to notify the school as soon as possible if you find you will be unable to attend any scheduled rehearsals. Again, the only
excused absences include: illness, required school event, observance of a religious holiday, or family emergency. Students with injuries are
expected to attend and observe class and rehearsals.
* The Artistic Director and AMSA/AMPA faculty make all decisions concerning casting, choreography, and costuming.
* Casting is done by auditions, class observation, and rehearsal observation.
* Students who DO NOT attend all assigned rehearsals will be dropped from the cast except in some cases of absence due to illness, injury, observance of religious holidays, required school functions, auditions, or family emergencies.
* A Costume Deposit of $30.00 will be invoiced on October 1. This deposit will be deducted from total costume fees due in April.
* AMSA must receive, in writing, notification that your child will not be performing no later than the second Monday in February. After that time, a costume will be ordered for your child and you will be billed for that costume.
* Students and parents are responsible for checking and noting their own rehearsal schedules, as well as any updates and changes posted.
* Dancers in productions must pay a costume fee which will be designated as a "PURCHASE" or "RENTAL." Both PUCHASED and RENTAL costumes do not include shoes and tights. RENTAL costume fees include maintenance, alterations, repairs, and cleaning expenses.
* RENTAL costumes must be returned or a PURCHASE fee will be added to the student's invoice.
I agree to the Rules and Regulations for AMSA/AMPA as outlined in the Policy Statement.
Rules and Regulations
* Students are expected to be ON TIME for every class. This means the student should be in the classroom before the music begins.
* Students are expected to stay in a class until the end and should not leave the class without permission.
* Use the restroom, get a drink of water, and secure hair, etc., before entering the classroom.
* Students are required to wear proper attire and will not be permitted to enter class without the proper attire. (Refer to Dress Code Policy)
* Students are expected to be respectful and courteous towards all instructors, staff members, and guests of the school, as well as fellow classmates.
* Students are expected not to talk while in class.
* If a student has a question, he/she should raise his/her hand and ask the instructor.
* Students are not allowed to use cell phones in the studio.
* Students with cell phones are requested to TURN OFF phones and leave their phones in the dressing room.
* Students are not allowed to take photographs with cell phones in the facility (including during class or in the dressing rooms) without permission.
* Students are ABSOUTELY NOT ALLOWED to chew gum, eat, or bring soda/juice or any open bottles in to the studio.
* Students are expected to keep the noise level to a minimum in the hallway and dressing rooms at all times.
* Students are expected to have respect for the property of the school and other students. An individual found guilty of stealing will be immediately dismissed from the school.
* AMSA cannot assume responsibility for the loss of students' valuables.
* Arrival and departure from classes and rehearsals are expected to be punctual.
* With permission, students may use AMSA phone to contact parents in the event of illness, time change, or early closing of the school.
* Students and their parents are responsible for reading all posted notices regarding class and rehearsal schedules.
* It is highly recommended that parents attend all meeting to keep informed and gather important information regarding the school and performances.
* Parents and students should discuss all rules and regulations!
Students who do not comply with the STANDARD CODE OF CONDUCT and the Rules and Regulations MAY be suspended and /or dismissed entirely from the school without a refund of tuition, and payment of outstanding tuition will be required.