Tuition and Fees / Payment Methods, Dates and Late/Early Fees
Full-time or school year tuition is figured on an annual basis and either: a) paid in full for the year; or b) paid monthly via automatic payment over 12 months for full-time and over 10 months for half-day and school-day.
Full-time tuition beginning August 1st, 2019:
• Toddler (Under age 2) - $13,944 / 12 months
• Toddler/Pre-primary (Age 2) - $13,680 / 12 months
• Primary/Transitional Kindergarten (3-5 year olds) - $13,176 / 12 months
• Kindergarten - $13,176 /12 months
School Day Kindergarten annual tuition (school year) - $8,800 / 10 months
Half-day annual tuition:
• AM 5 days (school year) - $5220 / 10 months
Enrollment and Enrichment Fees; First Tuition Payment:
• The $110 enrollment fee is a recurring, annual fee that will be billed via Brightwheel on or about February 15th or upon registering for new students; this fee also applies to wait list students to secure a spot
• The $125 enrichment fee is a recurring, annual fee that will be billed via Brightwheel on or about June 15th or upon registering for new students
• Half-Day and School Day: Half of the first month's tuition is due upon registering to secure a spot in a class
• Half-Day and School Day: The second half of the first month's tuition will be billed via Brightwheel on or about June 15th
• Change for calendar year 2019: All students who will not be of school age by September 1st will be automatically reenrolled. Parents must pay the $110 enrollment fee by February 15th in order to continue enrollment. If a student family would like to withdraw for any reason, a parent must inform our office in writing and provide at least 2 weeks notice.
Discounts, Payment Methods, Dates and Late/Early Fees
1. Student families paying in full will receive a 3% discount
2. Older sibling receives a 10% discount
1. Check is acceptable if paying in full or for the first tuition payment
2. Brightwheel is required if paying in monthly installments (10 or 12 months)
3. Credit card is acceptable if paying in full, however, there will be an added convenience fee
• ACH debit is free of charge and payment by credit card via PayPal will include a 3% convenience fee
• All other credit card payments will include a convenience fee up to 3%
Late Payment Fees:
• A late fee of $25 will be assessed if payment arrives between the 3rd and 7th
• A $100 fee will be assessed if payment arrives after the 7th
• A $200 fee will be assessed if payment arrives after the 20th
• Non-payment during a month could result in VMPS canceling enrollment
Please keep us informed if a payment will be late.
Our hours are 7:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Late pick-up fees will be billed via Brightwheel:
• 0-5 minutes late - no charge
• 6-15 minutes late - $10
• 16-30 minutes late - $20
• More than 30 minutes late - $20 for the first 30 minutes plus $1 for each minute thereafter
School day and full-time students may arrive as early as 7:00 am. Half-day students may not enter the building earlier than 8:30 am. Half-day parents may drop off early only if requested in advance. Early drop-off fee is $10 per day provided there is space. Please contact our office to request early drop-off.
Withdrawal: 15 days' notice is required. Once a payment is made for the month, no refunds will be offered for unattended days of that month. For example, if the payment for October is made/drafted, and you wish to withdraw your student on October 15th, we will not offer a refund for the remaining school days in October. However, your student is welcome to attend through the end of the payment period.
In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in the Outdoor/Indoor Playgrounds (the "Activities"), and as consideration for the right to participate in the Activities, I (parent/participant) hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Activities, and do hereby release and forever discharge Village Montessori and Preparatory School, located at buildings 1520 and 1525 Onyx Ridge, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activities, including traveling to and from an event related to the Activities.
I am voluntarily participating in the aforementioned Activity and I am participating in the Activity entirely at my own risk. I am aware of the risks associated with traveling to and from as well as participating in this Activity, which may include, but are not limited to, physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability (including paralysis), economic or emotional loss, and death. I understand that these injuries or outcomes may arise from my own or others' negligence, conditions related to travel, or the condition of the Activity location(s). Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known or unknown to me, of my participation in this Activity, including travel to, from and during this Activity.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Village Montessori and Preparatory School against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney's fees and any related costs, if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by me or by anyone else acting on my behalf. If Village Montessori and Preparatory School incurs any of these types of expenses, I agree to reimburse Village Montessori and Preparatory School.
I acknowledge that Village Montessori and Preparatory School and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives and agents are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Village Montessori and Preparatory School.
I acknowledge that this Activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, lack of hydration, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic and actions of others, including but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials and event monitors, and/or producers of the event.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this "waiver and release" and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I expressly agree to release and discharge Village Montessori and Preparatory School and all of its affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action and I agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I otherwise have to bring a legal action against Village Montessori and Preparatory School for personal injury or property damage.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of Village Montessori and Preparatory School, its agents, and employees.
In the event that I should require medical care or treatment, I agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance.
In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result of my or my family's willful actions, neglect or recklessness, I acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness.
This Agreement was entered into at arm's-length, without duress or coercion, and is to be interpreted as an agreement between two parties of equal bargaining strength. Both the Participant(s) and Village Montessori and Preparatory School agree that this Agreement is clear and unambiguous as to its terms, and that no other evidence will be used or admitted to alter or explain the terms of this Agreement, but that it will be interpreted based on the language in accordance with the purposes for which it is entered into.
In the event that any provision contained within this Release of Liability shall be deemed to be severable or invalid, or if any term, condition, phrase or portion of this agreement shall be determined to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect, so long as the clause severed does not affect the intent of the parties. If a court should find that any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting said provision it would become valid and enforceable, then said provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
The above pertains to myself and my minor children, whether or not enrolled at Village Montessori and Preparatory School.