* * IN ADDITION TO ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THE FOLLOWING WAIVER, A HARD COPY MUST BE HAND SIGNED PRIOR TO
YOUR CHILD'S FIRST CLASS.
C3 Performance Center, LLC / D.B.A. "C3 Gymnastics"
Snyder Insurance Services, Inc.
7450 W 130th Street Ste 230 Overland Park, KS 66213
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT")
In consideration of participating in the:__ _ C3 Gymnastics __ I represent that I understand the nature of this Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity. I fully understand that this Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the "releasees" named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue, C3 Performance Center,LLC (D.B.A. C3 Gymnastics) its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY
AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
Printed name of participant _____________________________________________ Date:________________________
PARENTAL CONSENT AND I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.
Printed name of Parent/or Legal Guardian ___________________________________________ Date:_______________________
Signature of Parent/or Legal Guardian
Fall Tuition is due NO LATER than the 1st of every month regardless if your child is present or not. FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE CASH, CHECK, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
* Summer tuition is paid at the time of class registration with a credit/debit card. All cash/check payments must be dropped off at the gym prior to your child officially being placed in the class of your selection. All Summer classes are charged by a per class basis.
* Fall Tuition can be paid online through our website c3gymnastics.com OR in person at the gym. Cash and check payments can be dropped off in our mailbox.
* PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED BY THE 6TH OF THE MONTH WILL AUTOMATICALLY INCUR A $15 LATE FEE. AN ADDITIONAL $15 LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT EVERY SIX(6) DAYS OF DELINQUENCY FOLLOWING. The maximum allowance of late fees per student can not exceed $75 per month . Once an account has incurred five consecutive late fees, the account will become inactive and all students noted under the account will be considered withdrawn from all classes.
* Returned check fee is $30.00
* IN THE EVENT THAT A STUDENTS TUITION IS NOT PAID BY THE DUE DATE, THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THEIR SCHEDULED CLASS UNTIL THE ACCOUNT IS PAID IN FULL INCLUDING ANY/ALL LATE FEES INCURRED.
* Regardless of the number of lessons in a month, the monthly tuition amount remains the same unless otherwise noted.
* The Annual Registration is $30 per student. The Registration Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The Registration Fee is good
for one year of instruction/classes (September-August).
* C3 Gymnastics Insurance is strictly secondary coverage. Your primary insurance MUST be used if the need arises. If your primary carrier
does not cover something, only then will it be submitted for coverage to our insurance company, less the deductible.
* C3 Gymnastics does not offer any refunds. Credit may be given for extenuating health circumstances when approved by the staff.
* A 30 DAY WRITTEN OR TYPED NOTICE IS REQUIRED WHEN WITHDRAWING FROM OUR PROGRAM FOR ANY REASON. A VERBAL ANNOUNCEMENT WHETHER IN PERSON/ PHONE RECORDING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. FAILURE TO PROPERLY WITHDRAWAL WILL RESULT IN A TUITION BILL FOR THAT MONTH.
* Competitive levels 2,3 & 4 are required to have a "Booster Account" in addition to a "Tuition Account". Booster Account funds are ONLY
to be used towards fees associated with competition. This includes but is not limited to apparel, meet registrations, USAG memberships.
You CANNOT use Booster funds towards tuition, late fees, returned check fees, registration fees. You CANNOT "cash out" or
withdrawal from your Booster Account .
* Tuition payments and Booster payments CANNOT BE COMBINED into one payment. Two separate payments must be made.