EXCEED ROBOTICS CLASS, CAMPS AND EVENTS
ADULT WAIVER FOR MINOR PARTICIPANT
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration for allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the related events and activities of EXCEED ROBOTICS, I hereby warrant and agree:
1. I am the parent/guardian having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding my minor child/ward; and
2. I am familiar with and accept, on behalf of myself and my minor child/ward that there are risks in participation in robotics classes and in robotics competitions, including but not limited to any injury, accident and damages; and
3. I have satisfied myself and believe that my minor child/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in this robotics club; and I understand, and will instruct my minor child/ward, that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with my minor child/ward; and
4. I will immediately remove my minor child/ward from participation, and notify the Exceed Robotics management team, if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition or if I feel that my minor child/ward has experienced any deterioration in his/her physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the event.
5. I authorize EXCEED ROBOTICS to consent to emergency medical treatment in accordance with the best interests of my minor child/ward, should I not be present at the relevant time to grant consent
I understand and agree, on behalf of my minor child/ward, his/her heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin
that my execution of this document constitutes:
1. An unqualified assumption of all risks associated with participation in this program by my minor child/ward even if arising from negligence or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent first aid operations or procedures, of the organizers, the venue and any persons associated therewith or participating therein; and
2. A full and final release and waiver of liability and all claims that I have or may in the future have against EXCEED ROBOTICS, and its directors, officers, employees, guides and representatives, advertisers, other participants,
sponsors, (all of whom are collectively referred to as "the Releasees") from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that my minor child/ward may suffer, or that his/her next of kin may suffer as a result of his/her use of or presence at, the robotics club facilities, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the relevant occupiers liability act or any other relevant statutes, on the part of the Releases.
3. An agreement not to sue the Releasees for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of my minor child/ward in the event; and
4. An agreement to indemnify, and to save and hold harmless the Releasees, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against
them or any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
5. An acknowledgment that I have read this document thoroughly.
Upon enrollment of my child, I agree:
1. The credit card provided in this form will be charged on or prior to the first class for the session fees.
2. Updated or new credit cards provided in the future will be charged on or prior to the first class for the session fees.
I have read and understand this agreement and I am aware that by clicking "I've read the above and agree." I am waiving certain substantial legal rights which my minor child/ward, his/her heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns and I may have against the Releasees.