Under the Family Information section above, you will need to create a 5-digit numeric code that you will use to unlock the front door when you arrive at FUNgineering. This code will be unique to your family. Please, only share this code with those that will be dropping off or picking up your child. For security purposes, the door at FUNgineering is equipped with a magnetic door lock that only opens from the outside when a valid code is entered into the keypad on the wall next to the door. It is important that you not choose a number that is easy for any unauthorized individual to guess (e.g. 12345, 11111, local zip codes, etc.). By providing us with a code now, it helps speed up the in-person portion of the registration process.
In the event that the code you provided is already used by another family, you will be notified by email to select a different code.
When you arrive at FUNgineering, press the START button on the keypad, enter your 5-digit code, and then press the OPEN button. This will unlock the door and let you in.
NOTICE: By signing this Agreement, you waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. In consideration for being allowed to participate in certain classes, camps, events, and activities sponsored by FUNgineering (the "Activity") the Participant (and his or her guardians if the Participant is a minor) agrees as follows:
1) TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that they have or may have against FUNgineering, LLC ("FUNgineering") and each of their affiliates, owners, employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and successors-in-interest (collectively, "Released Parties"), arising out of the Participant's participation in the Activity, expressly including any claims arising from any acts or conduct of the Released Parties;
2) TO ASSUME ALL RISKS of participating in the Activity, even those caused by the acts or conduct of the Released Parties. The Participant and his/her guardians understand that the risks of participating in the Activity may be both foreseen and unforeseen and include serious physical injury and/or death and other personal and property damages;
3) TO RELEASE the Released Parties from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant may suffer, arising out of his/her participation in the Activity, even those caused by the acts or conduct of the Released Parties; and
4) TO INDEMNIFY the Released Parties from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant may suffer, arising out of participation in Activity.
5) DISPUTES. I agree that any dispute arising from the Activity shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in Brazos County, Texas. Each party shall pay its own costs. All claims shall be commenced within one (1) year after the date on which any alleged claim first arose.
6) MISCELLANEOUS. In entering into this Agreement, I am not relying upon any oral or written representations other than what is set forth in this Agreement. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability or effectiveness of any other provision. In the event of my incapacity, this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives. I hereby permit the placement of my name and photo (and the name/photo of my minor child) on FUNgineering's website and on other promotional materials. I waive all potential claims and liabilities against the Released Parties, relating in any way to the collection, use and disclosure of any personally identifiable information on the internet, including compliance with the FTC's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) or any other applicable law or regulation. I understand that that I am obligated to follow the rules of the Activity and that I can minimize risk of injury by the exercise of common sense and by being aware. If, while participating in the Activity, I observe any unusual hazard, which I believe jeopardizes my personal safety or that of others, I will remove myself from participation in the Activity and promptly bring the hazard to the attention of FUNgineering.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I MAY BE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.