Due to limited seating, Infinite Gymnastics asks that parents drop their athletes off, unless it is your gymnasts first time or if your gymnast is a part of our Preschool Program (Ages 5 & Under).
Did you know you can view classes through your Parent Portal? Simply login to your JackRabbit account and click on SpotTV in the upper right corner.
DROP OFF/PICK-UP PROCEDURES:
When dropping off your child at the circle drive-up, please remember:
1. To stay until your child has give you a "goodbye" wave or "thumbs up" to let you know that everything is good.
Upon arrival, gymnasts should sanitize their hands. Gymnasts can take off their shoes prior to entering the gym and put their belongings in a cubby, either in the gym or in the cubbies by the stairs in our Preschool area. Gymnasts should then find their teacher who will let them know what is next.
When picking up your child, please remember:
1. Be on time! If you are going to be late, please call to let us know OR Send your your child with a cell phone and send them a text!
2. Please do not pick-up in the circle drive. *The circle drive is to be used for drop-offs only.*
3. Please pick up at the side door. We do pick-up in a drive-through fashion.
4. DO NOT PARK ALONG THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING: When parents park on the side of the building, we cannot see beyond the cars and it makes it very dangerous for the kids!
LATE CHILD PICKUP:
Due to operational/staffing costs incurred when a parent/guardian is late, a late will be charged.
If a child is not picked up within 10 minutes of their class end time, the child's coach will then bring them to the Front Desk. The child will then sit with Office Staff until their adult arrives. Adults must come inside to pick up their child and fill out a late form.
$1.00 per minute, per child past the 10-minute pick-up window.