Key Notes (which are explained in the full text of Dance It Out's and Flip It Out's Studio Policies and Procedures which can be found at danceitoutva.com):
• Dance students: First payment includes June 2020 tuition fee and a $25 registration fee. The registration fee can be avoided by enrolling in autopay or paying the year in full. A $50 re-enrollment per class will be assessed if the auto-payment is declined.
• A withdrawal form must be received two weeks prior to withdrawal date or tuition will be charged.
• Tuition is due by 1st of each month for dance and before the first class for gymnastics. A $15 late fee per week will apply on the 5th. If the 1st falls on a holiday or a weekend, please arrange to make payment in advance.
• Tuition Rate is a calculation based on the dance year (Sept - June) divided into ten installments. It is not a calculation based on number of dance hours in each, individual month.
• Gymnastics students: If payment is not received by the first day of class, a re-enrollment fee of $50 will be charge. Students are automatically enrolled unless a withdrawal form is received.
• Costume deposit is due October 18th. This is half of the total cost for costumes.
• Remainder Costume fee and Revue fee is due November 15th.
• Students will receive a total of 1 free ticket. You can choose which performance.
• Dance It Out must have a signed liability release to begin dance classes.
• Students cannot be left unattended before/after class.
• Students must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
• Dance It Out and Flip It Out must be informed of student's health issues.
• June 1st - 4th - Mandatory Rehearsals for Tutu Tots, Creative Movement, Intro to Tap and Pre-Ballet classes.
• June 5th & 6th - Revue for Tutu Tots, Creative Movement, Intro to Tap and Pre-Ballet.
• June 8th - 11th - Mandatory Rehearsals for Intro to Advanced, All Lyrical, All Tap, All Irish classes & Select Ensemble.
• June 12th & 13th - Revue for Intro to Advanced, All Lyrical, Level 1 - 3 Levels of Tap, All Irish classes & Select Ensemble.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As the parent or legal guardian of the above listed student I hereby consent to the above named person participating in the programs offered by Dance It Out, LLC. I recognize that potentially severe injuries, including sprains, strains, broken bones, permanent paralysis, or death, can occur in any activity involving height or motion, including gymnastics. I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT RISK. I have additionally communicated these risks to my child.
I understand the study of dance has inherent risks and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. Attendance in Dance It Out LLC classes, rehearsals, or activities, on-site or off-site, may cause unforeseen risks and injury.
I hereby release, discharge, and agree to save harmless Dance It Out LLC, affiliated teachers, and contract employees any legal representatives or assignees, and all persons acting under permission or authority, from any liability whatsoever for any and all claims of any nature which may arise out of my or my child's attendance.
If the participant is a minor, I agree that the minor has my consent to participate in Dance It Out LLC classes, rehearsals, and/or activities, on-site or off-site. I further provide my consent for Dance It Out LLC to seek emergency treatment for the minor if necessary. I agree to accept financial responsibility for the costs related to this emergency treatment.
In case of emergency, I give my permission for the student's name to be transported to a hospital and be treated by a medical professional.
My signature is voluntary and implies complete understanding of this form. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or personal property is damaged during participation in any Dance It Out LLC activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Dance It Out LLC.
I grant Dance It Out LLC to make video, film, photography or any other images of myself or my child's involvement in Dance It Out LLC activities for promotional purposes without compensation to me or my child.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As the parent or legal guardian of the above listed student I hereby consent to the above named person participating in the programs offered by Dance It Out, LLC/Flip It Out. I recognize that potentially severe injuries, including sprains, strains, broken bones, permanent paralysis, or death, can occur in any activity involving height or motion, including gymnastics. I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT RISK. I have additionally communicated these risks to my child.
I further understand that while the payment of tuition constitutes a part of the consideration due to Flip It Out Studios, an additional and important part of this consideration due to Flip It Out is this signed release form.
Therefore, in consideration for allowing my child to use the Flip It Out Studio's equipment and facilities. I hereby release Dance It Out, LLC/Flip It Out's owners, employees, and instructors from all liability for any and all damage and injuries suffered by my child while under the instruction, supervision, or control of Flip It Out Studio, its owners, employees, or instructors.
As a parent or legal guardian of the aforementioned person, I hereby agree to individually protect the possible future medical expenses which may be incurred by my child as a result of injury sustained while training at, for, or under the direction of Dance It Out, LLC/Flip It Out. In addition, I confirm that my child has been examined by a physician who has cleared/him/her for unrestricted participation of these activities.
This acknowledgement of risk of waiver liability, having been read thoroughly and understood completely, is signed voluntarily as to its content and intent.