At Prodigy we ask that everyone follow a simple code of conduct that makes our studio and our events enjoyable for everyone. Thank You
I recognize the importance of the performing arts in the lives of young people; I pledge that I will participate in my child's dance activities in a positive manner and in accordance with the following:
• I will promote teamwork and sportsmanship for all students and spectators in a positive manner.
• I will support my child's class, teachers, choreographers and studio management and resolve to allow the teachers to manage their dancers and choreography as they feel best benefits the entire class.
• Because I am a role model for my child as well as other dancers, my personal conduct at the studio, performances and other studio events must be above reproach, and represent the highest standards of morality, teamwork and sportsmanship.
• I will exhibit positive behavior at the studio and studio events. I will at all times control my emotions and will be considerate of all dancers, teachers and parents' collective emotions.
• I will not make disparaging remarks of any type with regard to teachers, choreographers, choreography, dancer placement, costumes, dancers, other parents or their children in the studio or at any dance event (whether from Prodigy Dance Studios or another school).
• I commit to only speaking in a positive manner on Prodigy premises, which will encourage our team and our dancers.
• I will not interact with anyone at Prodigy in a manner that is intended to provoke hostility.
• I will not make a judgment on my child's performance and will always be there to support them. I accept this "Parent Code of Ethics" on behalf of myself and my dancer's other parent/guardian. We agree to conduct ourselves according to the principles and policies of Prodigy Dance Studios. I understand that parents/guardians or dancers may be removed from any dance event or the Prodigy studio for failure to comply.
I/we realize that participation in dance classes and activities could involve some possible personal injury. Despite precautions, accidents and injuries may occur. By agreeing to this release form, I/we (the dancer and parent/guardian) assume all risks related to the use of any and all spaces used by Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc.
I/we agree to release and hold harmless Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc., including its teachers, dancers, staff members and facilities used by Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc. from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc. liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes. Furthermore, I/we agree to obey the class and facility rules and take full responsibility for my/our behavior in addition to any damage I/we may cause to the facilities utilized by Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc.
I understand that Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Inc. is licensed, accredited and insured. In the event that I/we should observe any unsafe conduct or conditions before, during or after my/our classes, I/we agree to report the unsafe conduct or conditions to the Executive Director, Artistic Director, Individual Instructor or staff member as soon as possible.