I have chosen to have my child participate in dance instruction given by Rhythms of Grace, LLC. I acknowledge that I understand the nature of the activities my child will be participating in and the possibility that despite precautions, accidents and/or physical injury may occur. I/we agree to release and hold harmless Rhythms of Grace, LLC, including its teachers and staff members from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold Rhythms of Grace, LLC, liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage or loss, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes or which may occur at any Rhythms of Grace sponsored event outside the studio.
ALL DANCE FAMILIES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON FILE.
Weekly Dance Classes: (2019-2020 Dance Year)
• For your convenience, the card will be run for your monthly tuition installment on the 1st of each month (August through June).
• If you don't wish for the card on file to be processed on the first of the month, no problem! Simply pay cash, credit card, debit card, check, or online through the Parent Portal prior to the first of the month.
Rhythms of Grace accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Checks can be made out to: Rhythms of Grace or ROG. There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks.
• Don't forget the many items and services that your Peaceful Pricing includes. Therefore, whether the month is short (3 weeks) or long (5 weeks), tuition remains the same and is not prorated for absences.
• If the card on file is declined for some reason when it is processed on the 1st of the month, you'll receive an email alert. We know that sometimes expiration dates might change or cards must be cancelled, and this might slip your mind. Therefore, you'll have until the end of the day on the 5th of the month to update your card and make your payment via the Parent Portal or make other payment arrangements without an late fee.
• On the 6th of each month, a $15 late fee will be added to any student accounts with an unpaid installment balance.
• Students who accounts have unpaid balances on the 25th will not be permitted to participate in classes until the account balance is cleared.