• Upon successful enrollment (you will receive an email confirmation to verify successful enrollment), you can either process your payment through the portal, or it will automatically be processed via a batch processing of all enrollments within 24 hours.
• Any declined charges may result in a $5 processing fee for credit/ debit transactions and $20 for bank draft transactions.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: AUTO-ENROLL vs INDIVIDUAL CLASSES
• If you opt-in for auto-enroll, we will contact you to ensure you are set up for one of our auto-enroll time slots going forward.
• Auto-enroll indicates that you are committing to continue your enrollments from one session to the next.
• Auto-enroll families must notify The Swim Center via email if they want to discontinue their enrollments by the 14th of the preceding month.
• All auto-enrollments will be processed on the 15th of the preceding month.
• When auto-enroll students' graduate levels, it is their responsibility to notify the office in writing ASAP to coordinate a new auto-enroll time slot for the next session in the newly appropriate class.
• If you opt-in for individual classes, you are only committed to the classes you are choosing at this time. You are not committed to anything beyond this class, nor will we hold a spot for you beyond this class.
• Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, missed classes will not be eligible for make-up classes, prorated tuition or refunds.
• No refunds or transfers for classes missed.
• Those on auto enroll must notify TSC in writing by the 14th of the month if you wish to cancel for the following month.
• NOTIFICATION MUST BE GIVEN 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE START DATE TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS. Only a written will be accepted with 7 days notice prior to the start of the class. Then a class credit will be issued minus a $5 cancellation fee.
• Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student's classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS.
• No refunds are given for children who are uncomfortable or too short to stand up or placed in the wrong level. Accommodations will be made as best as possible.
• No refunds or transfers are given for those who sign up for an inappropriate class.
• Class descriptions and evaluation information is available at www.theswimcenter.com under "What Class Do I Need".
• A one time $10 registration fee is charged per family.
• No additional registration fees will be charged as long as the family account maintains a minimum of one enrollment per monthly session.
CONSOLIDATED CLASSES (Does not apply to Water Aerobics)
• Due to low enrollments, we may need to consolidate classes. Anytime we cancel a class you will be given the option to transfer to a different class or to receive a full refund.
• Hour long classes = 5 participant minimum, ½ hour classes = 3 participant minimum
• Participants must be diarrhea, fever and vomit free 24 hours before attending a class.
• An instructor must be notified immediately of any fecal incident in the pool or even in the swim diaper during class so the water can be treated.
INCLEMENT WEATHER (Applies to outdoor locations)
• Class will still be conducted in the rain.
• If thunder/ lightning is in the immediate area, you will be notified via email if we have to cancel. Notice is often given within less than 30 minutes of the class start time.
• The rule of thumb is if you are questioning the weather and you haven't heard from the instructor that means class has not been cancelled.
• Make up classes are scheduled at the convenience of the instructor and pool availability.
• If your swimmer seems cold, please bring extra towels, hot chocolate and warm, dry clothes for after class. Swim shirts and swim caps help maintain body heat.
• Please know all swimmers are submerged on the first day unless you specifically request otherwise. Please communicate with instructors about any special accommodations that may be needed. (Only applies to waterbabies and beginner swimming lessons)
• All classes- address any concerns with your instructor or the office. Communication is key to success!
• Swim suit material only (ie. rayon, spandex, nylon, NO COTTON allowed)
• One piece highly recommended for females
• No jewelry, chewing gum
• Swim diaper required for those under the age of 3
• Hair pulled back away from face
• The Swim Center, nor any of the satellite locations are responsible for lost or damaged items including automobiles.
• Participants are responsible for noting the location for where their class is being held.
• Comfort Suites, Stockbridge- participants must enter through the back door.
• Hotel amenities are restricted from our use, this includes, but is not limited to, hot tub use, towels, coffee, and breakfast items. Please help protect our relationship with our host facility.
• All locations are subject to having multiple classes running simultaneously
• Participants should arrive no more than 10 minutes before class and leave within 10 minutes after class.
• Participants that are dropped off for class must be responsible enough to be left unattended and must be picked up on time.
• All policies apply to our Water Aerobics classes as well.
• Participants are responsible for consulting a physician before enrolling in a class.
• Participants are also responsible for notifying the instructor of any injuries or constraints they may have.
• Open swim is a swim at your own risk time.
• Parents are responsible for remaining on site and supervising all swimmers under the age of 18.
• By booking a party, you agree to all the terms as indicated on the party contract.
As legal the guardian of my designated student(s) (student(s)), I hereby consent to all student(s) participating in the facility's program(s). I recognize that potentially severe injuries can occur in any activity involving water, including swimming and physical activity in general. I understand that it is the express intent of all staff and personnel to provide for the safety and protection of my student(s) and, in consideration for allowing my student(s) to use these facilities, I hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE this facility, affiliated and partner companies and organizations, property owners and lessors, staff, contractors, subcontractors, teachers, coaches, owners, directors and other members involved in this facility's program(s), from all liability and for any and all damages and injuries suffered by my student(s) during instruction, supervision, and/or control during any and all classes or extra activities.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that 7 days notice is required to cancel a class for a full refund less a $5 cancellation fee as noted above and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes.
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.