Dress Code and Policies:
• Ballet for Juniors & under: Leotard with tights, skirts are permitted; no shorts or pants. No tank tops over the leotards! Hair MUST be pulled back out of the face! Pink ballet shoes.
• Ballet/Pointe for Intermediate & Advanced Levels: Black leotard, pink tights, pink or black skirt (optional). No tank tops over the leotards! HAIR MUST BE IN A BUN! Pink ballet shoes or pointe shoes. Pointe shoes must be fitted by a professional - see Miss Melissa for details.
• Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop: Leotard, tights, & a skirt OR dance pants may be worn with a leotard or tank top. Hair MUST be pulled back out of the face! Absolutely no shirts that show the belly. Black Tap shoes, Tan Jazz shoes, Barefoot or Foot Undeez for Lyrical, Jazz shoes or Hip Hop boots for hip hop classes.
• Absolutely NO shirts with sleeves or hoods! If your child is cold she may wear a dance sweater or a sweater approved by the dance teacher.
• Boys: Black pants and white T-shirt.
• Please do not wear pants that are touching the floor, we need to see your feet!
• Absolutely NO CELL PHONES in the dance rooms!
• Dancers should be dressed and ready to begin BEFORE the appointed start time of class. If dancers are not on time, they must wait by the door until the music is paused before stepping onto the dance floor; this is to eliminate distractions to dancers who arrived on time.