In consideration of my participation in AeroChampion, and my participation in AeroChampion classes, events, and activities, I agree to be bound by each of the following:
1. Eligibility: I agree to comply with the all the rules and policies of AeroChampion stated above, as well as, those posted in the gym.
2. Readiness to participate: I will ONLY permit participant(s) in AeroChampion classes, events, competitions, and activities for which I believe to be physically and psychologically prepared. Outside of participation if I choose, I will allow practice of exercises and I am aware that performance of ONLY those exercises which have been accomplished to the degree of confidence necessary to assure performance solely, and without injury.
3. Medical Attention: I hereby give my consent to AeroChampion and/or the Host Organization to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation, and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my participation. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all future medical expenses, which may be incurred by my child as a result of any injury sustained while participating at, or for AeroChampion.
4. Waiver and Release: I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with my participation in gymnastics activities, events, and other sports. In consideration for allowing my child to use these facilities, I on my own behalf and the behalf of my child and our respective heirs, administrators, executors and successors, hereby covenant not to sue and forever release AeroChampion Gymnastics & Sports, Inc., its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents.
5. Consent to Photos: I hereby consent that photos taken of myself &/or my children are property of AeroChampion and may be reproduced and publicized as AeroChampion desires, free of any claim on my part.
For any athlete who is not vet 18 years old: As a legal parent or guardian of the athletes above, I hereby verify by my signature below that I fully understand and accept each of the above conditions for permitting my child to participate in classes, events, competitions, and activities conducted by AeroChampion
JOINING a class after a month commences: No problem, as long as there is a vacancy (some programs do have certain late-start restrictions). Tuition will be prorated relative to your start date. Tuition will not be prorated within the first 3 weeks of classes. However, you will be able to make up the missed classes.
MISSING A CLASS / MAKE UPS: If you need to miss a class, please let us know 48 hours in advance so we can make the spot available for someone else to make up. If you need to make-up a class, accommodations can be made with another class that is running and has a vacant spot. MISSED CLASSES without 48 hour notice or a unforeseen illness without a doctor's note will NOT be allowed to make-up.
CHANGING classes mid-month within the same program: We will gladly accommodate class change requests within the same program (assuming there is a vacancy in your desired class). Moving from program to program is considered dropping a class (see below).
DROPPING a class; changing program to program: There are no refunds or credits for dropping a class or for changing from one program to another, mid-month. ONCE A MONTH HAS COMMENCED YOU ARE IN CLASS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH, regardless of attendance, except for 'MEDICAL REASONS' (see below). We understand that our students may have reasons to leave for other sports, which is why we offer our monthly schedule. If, however, you do request to drop a class or not continue with us for the next month, please let us how we can better our program for the future so we can improve. We are here for the kids and we want to give them and our parents the best possible experience with our program.
CANCELING MEMBERSHIP TUITION: Current Students are given priority over New Students in their current class. If you give us 30 day written notice that you are dropping from a class, your spot may be lost by a new student wanting that space. If you need to cancel, we are sorry to see you go, and thank you for being a part of our program; we would like to know how we can better our program. To Cancel: written 30 day notice is required, at which time your final month (paid up front) will be applied to your last month. If notice is given after the 1st of the month, last month can either be applied to next month or be forfeited. Final month membership tuition is NON Refundable.
MEDICAL REASONS for dropping a class: For medical situations validated by a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical practitioner you will be granted a credit prorated from the date we receive the written acknowledgement. (Please note: A retroactive request for medical credit cannot be granted, as it eliminates our opportunity to fill the vacated spot.)
WEATHER CANCELATIONS: In the event weather conditions are not suitable for safe travel, classes will be cancelled, please call or check our website for weather related cancellations. Notice will NOT be sent. In the event we cancel, you can feel free to schedule a time to make-up in one of our current classes, if we are unable to reschedule a time slot for your class.