13) Dancers must be promptly picked up no later than ten minutes after class has ended.
14) Missed classes may be made up in a class of the same or lower level if arranged in advance with the Artistic Director. Refunds will not be given for missed classes.
15) No refunds or credits are given for missed classes and/or snow days.
16) All dancers must arrive at class in proper attire as enumerated in the Class Attire section. Students will not be allowed to participate without proper shoes and attire.
17) The Conservatory of Dance enforces a dress code for all classes, rehearsals, and performances.
18) All youth ballet classes have required leotards, which may be ordered from the Conservatory of Dance and paid for at the time of registration.
19) Remember that NO STREET SHOES are allowed on the dance floors. Only designated dance shoes or bare feet are allowed inside the studios.
20) For your convenience and privacy, please call the studio to schedule an appropriate time to speak with the Artistic Director or an instructor.
21) No jewelry allowed during classes, rehearsals or performances.
22) Dancers, Parents, care givers must treat one another, their instructors, and all Conservatory Staff with respect.
23) Behavior that is disrespectful violates the Policies and/or puts an individual dancer, other dancers, instructors, volunteers, or visitors at risk will not be tolerated and dancers participating in this behavior may be asked to leave the Conservatory without a refund.
24) Dancers are responsible for cleaning up after themselves in the studios, lobby, bathroom, outside the studio, at rehearsals and at performances.
25) The studio and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
26) Only registered dancers and teachers are allowed in the studios.