I understand that the activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by the gymnast's or registrant's actions or inactions, those of others participating in the activity, the conditions in which the activity takes place, the negligence of the "Released Parties" named below, or other causes. I further understand that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages that may result from the activity. I hereby give my approval of and consent to the gymnast's or registrant's participation in the activity. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to the activity and to transportation to and from the activity.
I hereby release, acquit, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Anchor Gymnastics, LLC, its owners, officers, administrators, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, coaches and supervisors, and the owners or lessors of any facilities within which the Activity is conducted, their respective agents and employees, and all other persons providing facilities or assisting in the conduct of the Activity and in the transportation of participants to and from the Activity (collectively the "Released Parties") of and from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, liability, losses or damages of whatever name or nature, including but not limited to those arising from or in any way related to the negligence of any of the Released Parties, that arise out of or are connected in any way to the gymnast's or registrant's participation in the Activity and the transportation of the above named gymnast or registrant to and from the Activity (collectively "Released Claims").
1. There is a yearly Family Registration Fee of $45, due annually upon registration of class. Fee is charged at the beginning of the school year session in September. Fee is good from September - August. Registration fee will be prorated on a quarterly basis for those enrolling after September. Payment will be charged upon our receipt of enrollment.
2. Families must keep a valid credit card on file at all times.
3. Tuition will be withdrawn monthly on the 1st of the month from the credit card on file for that month. Payments may be made with cash or check prior to the 1st of each month to avoid having a credit card charged.
4. No student will be allowed into class without a current registration form and waiver on file.
5. Class availability is on a first come/first serve basis.
6. School year classes are based on a 40-week session and run from September 5, 2017 - June 23, 2018. For your convenience tuition is divided into 10 equal payments. Therefore, tuition remains the same regardless of the number of classes held in any given month.
7. All tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, unless WRITTEN MEDICAL authorization is provided.
8. Sibling/Multi-Class Discount: Only one tuition per family pays full price. A 10% discount will be applied to all lesser tuitions.
9. A $20 late fee will be applied to accounts outstanding by the 7th of the month.
10. Once you register for a class, we will reserve your spot for the remainder of the School Year Session (September-end of June), unless you notify the office, in writing that you wish to withdraw. Therefore, you will be responsible for the monthly tuition unless notice is received by the 1st of the month, regardless of attendance.
11. A $20 returned check fee will be assessed for all returned checks or credit cards that are not valid.