* All Tuition and fees are due on the 1st of each month.
* Your card on file will be charged for your full balance on the 15th of each month unless other payment arrangements are made prior to the 15th.
* Accounts not current by the 15th will be charged a $20 late fee.
* Tuition is based on the full dance year (August-May), divided into 10 monthly payments, and will not be adjusted for missed classes including but not limited to: vacations, holidays, illness, severe weather days, and other studio closures.
* All tuition and fees are non-refundable, including prepaid tuition.
*There will be a $30 charge for all returned checks.
* If your account is greater than 30 days past due, your student may not be allowed to attend class until your account is current.
* Costume deposit = $65 due on November 1st. Balance due February 1. Parents will be responsible for any additional alteration charges. Company dancers will have a separate costume policy.
* Recital fee = $95 for the first dancer, then $25 each for additional dancers in the same family. Due by February 1. Recital fee includes one recital program and 4 full day recital tickets, a T-shirt and recital award. Additional recital tickets can be purchased for $10 per recital or $20 per day.
* Private Lessons for solos, duet/trios, and technique varies by teacher for thirty-minute sessions. See front desk for details and teacher contact information.
* All Company/Competition teams will have an additional separate policy/fee detail.