**Each student is charged for 4 weeks of instruction per month.** The extra days in each month are accumulated and used for breaks throughout the year.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
* An annual registration fee of $35.00 is paid in January or pro-rated upon enrollment with Infinity if enrolled after January. There is a $60 cap per household.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. A valid credit/debit card will be the only approved form of payment and must be on file in your parent portal.
2. All accounts will be charged on the 10th day of each month for monthly tuition.
3. All other payments (camps, clinics, merchandise, etc.), will be due/drafted at the point of sale or registration.
4. You will be emailed a statement on the first day of each month as a reminder of your fees that will come out on the 10th.
* We do not accept cash or check for tuition.
*DECLINED PAYMENT POLICY & 24 Hour Grace Period*
Declined cards will have an automatic $10 late fee charged to their account. The Late Fee will be waived if the account is reconciled within the 24 HOUR GRACE PERIOD from the initial attempt to charge.
You have 2 options for payment in this matter DURING THE 24 HOUR GRACE PERIOD:
1. Enter your Parent Portal and enter a valid card.
2. Bring a valid card to the front desk to have it entered for you, provided it is within our business hours.
**The $10 Late Fee will not be waived after the 24 Hour Grace Period from the initial attempt to charge.**
**Attempts will be made to charge the card until your child's next class. Your child will not be allowed to enter class until payment has been caught up with a valid card on file.**
WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASSES
Drop Notice and Terms for Stopping Payment
A 4-week paid drop notice is required to drop from a class.
1. Call the gym to notify the front desk.
2. You will be given a final class date.
3. Your card on file will be charged at the time the notice is given.
HOLDING A SPOT
If you are holding your child's spot with plans of returning, you may continue to pay regular monthly charges in full, drafted on the 10th day of each month.
ATTENDANCE AND MAKE-UP POLICIES
A. Makeups will have a 6 week expiration date. All classes not made up within that time frame will be forfeited.
i. Scheduling a Make-up
• The make-up must be scheduled within 6 weeks of the missed class.
• Schedule with the front desk in a level appropriate class or Open Gym (ages 5 and up).
*Gym Holidays and Scheduled Closings ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MAKE-UP'S unless specified (i.e. Labor Day is eligible for a make-up).
*Absences are not pro-rated.
*Classes with only one day and time may be eligible to be pro-rated when specified.
*Gym closings are not pro-rated.
*We do appreciate courtesy calls to inform us if your child will be absent if it is at all possible to do so.
**A class day, time, or both may need to be changed for various reasons. In this event, you will be given as much notice as possible. If the new day/time is not suitable, we will do our best to accommodate you.**
1. INSTRUCTORS WILL HAVE EVERY STUDENT'S FULL ATTENTION DURING CLASS. Parents, siblings, etc. will NOT communicate in any way with a student while they are on the floor. This is a huge safety hazard to your student, other students, and is disruptive to the teaching process.
2. NO ONE AND NO ITEM OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED ON THE WALL OR ON TOP OF THE CUBBIES.
3. Classes begin and end on time. Be prompt. Children under 12 may not be left unattended. Students will be pulled out of the program, and the appropriate authorities may be contacted if this becomes a problem.
4. For your child's safety, please escort him/her in and out of the gym when coming to class. Students must remain in the gym until parent/ responsible party arrives.
Any form of disrespectful behavior towards ANY staff member of Infinity Athletics, LLC. on the premises is grounds for immediate dismissal from Infinity Athletics, LLC. indefinitely. Classes missed are not pro-rated nor will a make-up class be scheduled. We do not give refunds.
*Students will NOT be allowed onto the floor until the following dress code is met. Classes missed are not pro-rated nor will a make-up class be scheduled. We do not give refunds.
1. All students are required to wear clean, form-fitting clothing, hair completely out of their face in a ponytail, and clean feet or cheer shoes. NO STREET SHOES.
2. Hair will be free from headbands, bobby pins, clips, bows, etc. Ribbons that do not touch the face are acceptable.
** The only people allowed on the floor are the instructors and athletes that have a scheduled class for that time period, even in the event of an injury! Athletes that have class after a class in progress will remain behind the wall until their class is called. When class is dismissed, athletes will leave the floor promptly. Parents/guardians are responsible for keeping their children behind the wall. **
INFINITY NAME, LOGO, AND APPAREL
The Infinity name and logo should not be replicated.
• All Infinity apparel should be purchased through the ProShop unless previously owned prior to the ProShop's existence.
• A $50 fee will be added to the account of anyone wearing attire not purchased through the ProShop or previously owned before the ProShop's existence.
GYM NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
All gym news and announcements such as closings, breaks, etc. will be posted on our Facebook page and monthly newsletter. Monthly newsletter and announcements will be sent to the email provided in you Parent Portal. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to check email in the Parent Portal.
In the event of inclement weather, class status will be posted by 2:00pm on the gym voicemail at 615-215-9050 or by checking our Facebook status. Please do not leave a message for someone to call you back. If the gym will be closed, the voicemail and Facebook Page will state so, but if we are open, everything will remain the same. Classes may or may not be cancelled if schools have been closed. You are responsible for checking the status of classes.
Please do not personally contact your child's instructor about the status of class. Please use the avenues that have been set up for you.
In consideration of my participation, I, as participant and / or as a parent/guardian of a participant, hereby release and covenant not to sue Infinity Athletics, LLC, and / or any of their owners, members, partners, employees, teachers, coaches, staff, and / or agents from any all present and future claims resulting from ordinary negligence of Infinity Athletics, LLC, or others listed herein for property damage, personal injury or wrongful death, arising as a result of my engaging in or receiving instruction in gymnastics, cheerleading or any other activities or any activities incidental thereto, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. I hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims resulting from ordinary negligence, both present and future, that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs or assigns.
Further, I am aware that gymnastics and / or cheerleading are vigorous sporting activities involving height and rotation in a unique environment and as such they pose a risk of injury. I understand that gymnastics, cheerleading and related activities always involve certain risks, including but not limited to death, serious neck and spinal injuries resulting in complete or partial paralysis, brain damage and serious injury to virtually all bones, joints, muscles and internal organs and that the mats, pits and other safety equipment and apparatus provided for my protection, including the active participation of a coach or teacher who will spot or assist in the performance of certain skills may be inadequate to prevent serious injury. The risk of harm may be limited by all of the safety equipment and trained coaches, but never eliminated. I understand that participation in gymnastics and related activities involves activities incidental to active participation in gymnastics, including moving from event to event, conditioning, stretching and other activities which may leave me vulnerable to the reckless actions of other participants who may not have complete control over their actions or knowledge of the risks involved and hereby agree to accept my, and all, inherent risks of property damage, personal injury or death.
I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Infinity Athletics, LLC, and all others listed herein from any and all claims arising as a result of my engaging in or receiving instruction in Infinity Athletics, LLC, activities or any activities incidental thereto, whenever, wherever or however the same may occur.
I understand that this waiver is intended to be as broad and as inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Tennessee and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder of the waiver will continue in full legal force and effect. I further agree that the venue for any legal proceedings shall be in Dekalb County, Tennessee.
I affirm that I am of legal age and am freely signing this agreement. I have read this form and fully understand that by signing this form, I am giving up legal rights and or remedies which may be available to me for the ordinary negligence of Infinity Athletics, LLC, or any person listed herein.
In the event of an accident, sickness, and / or emergency, I hereby authorize my child(ren) to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold Infinity Athletics, LLC, and / or its agents harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself or my child(ren) as a result of injury sustained while participating at or for Infinity Athletics, LLC.
I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Infinity Athletics, LLC, and any of their owners, members, partners, employees, teachers, coaches, staff, and / or agents from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Infinity Athletics, LLC, their agents, or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim. All terms of this document shall apply to my heirs and assigns.