All 4's policies related to withdrawal, attendance and payment:
• Tuition is billed monthly and due on the first day of each month.
• If tuition is DECLINED OR NOT PAID by the 5th of the month you are subject to being dropped from class.
• Once dropped for late payment, a re enrollment fee of $40 will apply in order to be placed back in class.
• If your payment is returned, there will be a $25 fee added on to your account unless you provide us with a new card and payment.
• Tuition is non-refundable.
• If your balance is 15 or more days past due, and there is payment information on file, we will debit the funds necessary to bring the account current.
• Tuition is based on an average of 4 classes per month, per calendar year. Monthly tuition remains the same for months with 5 weeks, as well as for months with 4 weeks or Holiday closures. Tuition will be pro rated if you register or add a class mid month. See makeup policy for classes missed due to Holidays.
• If you miss your class for any reason other than gym closures (holidays etc), you may enroll in a Saturday Make Up Class.
• Student must be currently enrolled in a class to utilize a make up class.
• Make ups must be used in 90 days, after which they expire and will be removed from your account.
• You must have a valid email address.
• All billing and account communication is via email.
• If your account is past due or we have critical time sensitive information, we may text you.
• Text fees from your carrier may apply. We will not text you for general announcements or marketing. By agreeing to this document you grant permission for us to do this and will not hold All 4 responsible for any
carrier fees that may apply for the texts received.
Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk. In consideration of participating in the All 4 Cheer, Dance, Gymnastics, and Tumbling, Inc. ("All 4") and any other Programs offered through All 4 such as Ninja Zone (these "Activities"), I and my child/charge (both referred to as "child") represent that we understand the nature of these Activities and that my child is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity.
I/my child acknowledge that if we believe event conditions are unsafe, we will immediately discontinue participation in these activities.
I/my child fully understand that these Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my/my child's own actions, or inaction's, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the Releasees (as defined below); and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I/my child fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages I/my child incur as a result of my participation in these Activities.
I/my child hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue All 4, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which these Activities takes place, (each considered one of the "Releasees" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk, I/my child or anyone on our behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I/my child will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read the foregoing and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue is full force and effect.
And I, the child's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the Activities and child's experience and capabilities and believe the child to be qualified to participate in these Activities. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the child's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the child, or anyone on the child's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any claim.
I also understand and agree that my child's photo may be taken by the Releasee's to be used in advertisements and that the Releasee's are unable to restrict other individuals from taking photography of the Activities. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED.