In consideration of participation in gymnastics of Sokol Zizka - Dallas, the Parent and/or legal guardians(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) consent(s) to and will instruct the minor participating in any Sokol activity or event and regularly thereafter, that he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the instructor of such condition and refuse to participate.
2. Participant shall be instructed to and shall carefully review and follow all safety rules.
3. I/we fully understand and will instruct the minor participant that:
*****There are risks and dangers associated with participation in gymnastic events and activities including but not limited to those of bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death:
*****The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from those risks and dangers described above, could be severe;
*****These risks and dangers may be caused by negligence of the participant or the negligence of others; and
*****There may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time
4. I/we accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in party by the negligence of the American Sokol, its member clubs, event hosts, other participants, coaches, instructors, officials, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of the premises used to conduct the event or activity and each of them, their officers, directors agents, and employees.
5. I/we agree that this Consent and Assumption of Risk Statement covers each and every event or activity sponsored by the American Sokol and/or its member clubs.
Throughout the school year, there may be times when Sokol staff, the media, or other organizations, with the approval of the school principal, may take photographs of students, audio/videotape students, or interview students for school related stories in a way that would individualy identify a specific student. Those photographs and/or videotaped images or interviews may appear in Sokol publications, School video productions, on the website, and on authorized social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, in the news media, or in other organizations' related stories or articles.
This will authorize your child's photograph and/or videotaped image or interview to be used for these purposes,
I hereby grant unto the Sokol Gymnastics permission to use my child's, photograph and/or videotaped image or interview for the purposes mentioned above. I understand and agree that JCPS may use these photos and/or videotaped images or interviews in subsequent school years unless I revoke this authorization by notifying the school principal in writing. I further grant unto the Sokol Gymnastics permission to permit my child to be photographed,
audio/videotaped, or interviewed by the news media or other organizations for school related stories or articles