------ PRIVATE LESSONS ------
- Regular attendance and consistent practice are essential for musical progress. Your scheduled lesson time is exclusively reserved for you, and it is important to make every effort to attend each lesson on a regular basis. All private lesson students are required to check-in with a student scan card before going to the lesson room.
- If you will be absent, please extend a courtesy call to your teacher as soon as possible. If your instructor must cancel a scheduled lesson, you will not be charged for that lesson.
- Private Lessons enroll on an ongoing month-to-month basis. Tuition is due the end of the month for the following month. If enrolling mid-month, tuition for any lessons scheduled during first partial month are due upon enrollment. Automatic payment options are available for private lessons - ask for details.
- When you pay your monthly tuition, an instructor will be assigned for a specific time each week. This time is exclusively reserved for you; therefore, there are no refunds or credits for lessons missed due to student absence.
- Should you decide to discontinue your private lessons, you must notify us as soon as possible, at least two weeks before your final lesson. Please also inform your teacher directly. Cancellations without two-week notice are subject to a fee equal to the cost of one lesson. Upon cancellation, there is no tuition refund for the lessons remaining in that month.
- In order to accommodate personal obligations, vacation schedules, student illness, etc., private students are allowed four personal days within any 12-month period. Personal days may be used at your discretion for any reason and you will not be charged for these absences. To apply a personal day to your account, please notify the front desk at the time of tuition payment and let your teacher know about your absence. Your account must be current to be eligible for personal days.
------ GROUP LESSONS/CLASSES ------
- Regular attendance and consistent practice are essential for musical progress. It is important that you make every effort to attend each class on a regular basis. When you pay your tuition, an instructor will be assigned for a specific time each week. Your place in the class is exclusively reserved for you; therefore, there are no refunds or credits for classes missed due to student absence (including student illness or personal obligations).
- If you will be absent, please extend a courtesy call to your teacher. If possible, a 24-hour notice is greatly appreciated. If for any reason your instructor must cancel a class session, the time will either be made up or a credit will be issued to be applied to your next tuition payment.
- All tuition fees for classes are due upon enrollment. Fees for online registrations will be posted automatically and charged to the credit card provided on the registration form.
- Recreational Music Making classes (Musical Moments and Way Cool Keyboarding) enroll on an ongoing month-to-month basis. Tuition is due the end of the month for the following month. Automatic payment options are available for RMM classes - ask for details.
- Missed classes are neither prorated nor refundable. Should you decide to discontinue your group lessons/ class, you must do so before the 2nd week to receive a refund. There are no refunds for class materials.
------ GENERAL POLICIES ------
- Evola Music observes the following special holiday closings: New Year's Eve (open until 5:30), New Year's Day, Good Friday (closed 12-3 only), Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween (open until 5:30), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (open until 3:00), and Christmas Day.
- Please contact school administration or your local Evola Music for details.
- We strive to maintain a healthy and safe environment. Please ensure that your child's behavior is safe and appropriate at all times.
- Any person (CHILD or ADULT) who displays any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- For the comfort of others, please refrain from using perfumes/colognes in all classrooms or lesson studios.
- If you plan to drop your child off for their lesson or class, please pick them up promptly after their lesson or class.
- Evola Music is not responsible for the care or supervision of students, their friends, or siblings.
- Evola Music is not liable for any injury or damages resulting from any behavior which violates these policies.
MEDIA IMAGES - You agree to let Evola Music use photographs of your student in marketing. If you do not agree, please see your instructor for a non-release form.
Note: you can also access these policies online at evola.com/esmpolicies.